Access to History: Race Relations in the USA since 1900, 2nd edn Paperback – 25 Aug 2000
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Clearly and concisely written, 'Race Relations in the USA since 1900', will ably serve its target audience of AS, A level and Higher students, and general readers. (The Lecturer 2004-02-24)
About the Author
Vivienne Sanders is the Head of History at a school in Bedford. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 20th Century
- Books > School Books > Secondary
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism > Civil Rights & Citizenship
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > United States
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Young Adult > Education & Reference > Politics & Social Sciences > General