on 4 August 2017
Very happy with product
on 21 November 2011
This book is one of my must haves if you are doing A Level History, Access Courses involving History or even just an avid reader. It has everything you need to know about Hitler rise to power, The Reichstag Fire, The SS, The SPD, The Final Solution etc.

Very handy book indeed!

5 Stars!!!
on 2 January 2001
In my first year of my A Level course I bought this book, and I found it very useful for revision. The text is simple to understand and covers all the topics I needed for that module of the History A Level, and it was broken down into easy to manage chunks.
on 28 April 2013
This is one of the best books that I have ever read. It was very interesting and didn't deviate from the truth - it was very well written and have also read the next book on the Holocaust which,although horrifying to read, it should be a book that all young people should read before they leave school. It was a really good copy, excellent service and speedy delivery.
on 9 September 2016
I never took history at GCSE but a friends daughter was failing and needed help to pass her exam. I had one day with her to help to teach her so that she could pass. With the aid of the facts in this volume which I read in advance of our study day, she went from a U to a high B. So highly recommended.
on 7 October 2010
was recived very quickley, in great condition and in time for me to start my personal study for Alevel history. this has been very helpfull, for my context part of the personal study.
on 17 June 2010
An excellent workbook for anyone wanting to understand how Hitler came to power and what he did with that power once he had attained it
on 20 October 2013
Very Good,met all expectations required for my A Levels. I recommend it for all others who needs it to study this subject.
on 22 April 2014
Great for any AS history student. Highly recommended for its in depth analysis and quick and easy references. Five Stars.
on 14 October 2016
Good value for money. Bought for my sons A level studies.