on 4 April 2011
ONE OF THE GREATEST BOOKS THAT I HAVE EVER READ. IF ANYBODY WANT TO CHANGE THEIR LIFE FOR THE BEST THEN YOU MUST BUY THIS BOOK. IT IS BEYOND DESCRIPTION. THIS BOOK IS IN SAME LEAGUE AS THE 72 NAMES OF GOD. FANTASTIC.
on 29 March 2017
Love it
on 3 August 2003
This is an excellent little book, ideal for your back pocket!
When you have a few moments to spare you can say the affirmations detailed in the book and begin to notice the change in your life.
Reading the book from cover to cover is quick and easy and gives the reader, new to spirituality, a basic idea of the practical aspects. No long winded explanations and written in an easy style this book is ideal for adults and older children alike.
on 13 March 2008
I read this little book in 1 evening. I spoke aloud the affirmations in the book whilst I was reading it like it reccommended & the very next day I had a very surreal & profound experience! With my inner higher self! I felt an urge to practice yoga (though it's not somthing I'd ever done before) and afterwards I felt an inner calling at which I lied down, closed my eyes & relaxed. What I experienced from that moment is almost beyond description! I found myself in another dimension facing an aspect of myself I had never even considered being a part of! It was an extremely personal experience for me & I was given universal knowledge & teachings which all were interlinked with each other. I was extremely moved more than I ever felt & the emotions were extremly powerful that I knew all this was for real. Now I know the power of being able to access my higher self. I know my purpose for being here so I can get on with acheiving what I came here to master rather than wasting my time & energy on meaningless activities. The book being pocket sized can easily be carried around so you can easily recite the affirmations where-ever you go. The exercises in this book have been a God-send to me. After this experience from using the violet flame affirmations, I can feel I have changed. I have easily dropped old habit patterns before I used to struggle with (eg. I no longer feel the desire to smoke!) If I would reccommend a book to anyone - this has to be THE book to buy. It's certainly served me well. I feel like I've been born again!!!
33 Comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 February 2013
Brilliant! Gives the decrees to help you on your spiritual quest for whole ness. Easy to read. Easy to use the decrees. Their other books explore aspects of the decrees relating to the topic of the book and this gives a deeper understanding of how to get the most of them..

This is great book to keep by your bed so you can recite the decrees upon waking and they don't take long :)
on 26 May 2014
I liked this book is simple to understand ,makes you think and puts life in perspective .For anyone who believes there is more
on 1 March 2013
This little book is a must for those spiritually challenged people this will put you on the right path this is a must
on 1 January 2015
Life changer. I don't have to struggle for anything once I read this booklet.
Everything flows.Bless.
on 6 April 2015
It's a handbook, it's just too small in size, picture is very deceiving for the size, was not happy but will be keeping it
on 5 November 2014
I love the books of Claire Elizabeth Prophet and this arrived in a timely fashion