on 28 April 2017
There is a lot of information in this book, and it will take me some time to read it all. The book is of good quality and was delivered on time.
on 12 March 2014
I bought this for kindle, thinking it would be easier to consult while putting into practice what I was learning. I have had plenty of 'Dummies' books before and the printed copies are great however, what lets the kindle version down is that the illustrations are far too small. Using the zoom facility makes the image larger but less legible. Should've bought a printed copy.
3 people found this helpful
on 26 September 2013
This book has so much information it can be quite daunting when you start and at times very hard going but keep going and Access and all its functions will become easier and easier
2 people found this helpful
on 4 September 2013
I bought this, like other Dummies Books, as a reference manual rather than as a teach yourself or course and that's how I use it. So far I've found it seems to be as good as other similar Dummies books and I'm pleased with it.
on 7 August 2016
I learned alot and easy to understand. Very happy with it
on 20 April 2015
Everything I needed to setup and run a DB including linking to SharePoint and running regular reports
on 1 December 2015
Great reference book for Access 2010
on 14 March 2016
Very informative
on 15 November 2017
Great Product!
on 10 January 2014
Just the book I was looking for - it has been a great help in learnong Access 10, and easier than using computer all the time as I just have to turn the pages over for the information - Good book - easy to use and read.
One person found this helpful