Student Academic Year Wall Planner 2016-2017
|Price:||£6.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Runs from September 2016 to August 2017. For students, teachers, and for anyone whose life is ruled by academic or school timetables. It's 70cm wide and 42cm tall, (larger than A2 size) so it is ideal size for a kitchen or study wall.
- Year planner shows Main Term weeks and Half-Terms, GCSE and A level results, UK Holidays, New and Full Moon, Eclipses and Shooting Star predictions.
- Wall Planner includes popular events and festivals such as Wimbledon, FA Cup Final etc. Includes multi-faith holidays, Pagan, and religious dates.
- Printed single sided on heavy duty 100% recycled card paper (200gsm) so it won't tear when you write on it against a rough wall. The finish is not shiny or laminated, so you can easily write in pencil (for easy correction) or with a ball pen or marker pen
- 'Widescreen' format - Each day-box is large enouth to write in - Too small? - Try our Academic EXTRA LARGE calendar
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This Wall Planner measures 700mm wide by 420mm tall, and supplied in a plastic sleeve. The design maximises the area of each 'day' box leaving you more room to write on as each Day Box measures 22mm wide by 22mm deep.
It is printed on 200gsm 'card-weight' paper with a matte finish so is easy to write on with pencils, ball pens, and marker pens.
The Year Planner runs from September to August showing 12 months on one page.
It also shows:
All UK Bank Holidays (inc Scotland)
New and Full Moons
Solar and Lunar Eclipses in UK
Ramadan Start and End (Muslim)
St Andrews Day
Christmas High Season
Winter Solstice and Yuletide
Christmas, boxing day and New Year
Spring Half Term High Season
St Davids Day
St Patricks Day
Vernal Equinox (Eoster)
Summer Time Start and End 2014
Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race
April Fools Day
St Georges Day
FA Cup Final
Summer Half Term High Season
Summer Solstice (Litha)
Glastonbury and Isle of Wight Festival
Battle of the Boyne (N.I.)
Summer Holiday High Season
Main terms are shaded in different colours
Published dates were accurate at time of publication. Dates for events may change after publication so check first!
Top Customer Reviews
for nature enthusiasts includes stages of the moon as well as usual bank holidays etc.
The colour was rather greyer and greener when it arrived, which was a disappointment.
It feels like an inkjet printout in matt, not glossy. This means you can write on it with any pen, but unless you are using light pencil, you won't be able to correct it. (because of the colour, pencil does not show up well, unfortunately.)
Because the design includes a line spacing between each month, the room for actually writing is even smaller than it would be otherwise, which would be just enough. I would prefer to have the extra space in the boxes. The clarity it provides having the line space is minimal, if anything it negates the benefit of lining up the dates. Coupled with the fact that the whole sheet is not especially large, it is an issue.
I am going to continue using this for this year, but I will return to the better quality contemporary designs next year. A missed opportunity to be good, that's what I feel about this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nicely lay out calendar. Plenty of space to put specific details on each day. Will be getting next years also.Published 12 days ago by Cjjj
Very handy. My 12 year old who has aspergers finds this very helpful on his bedroom wall to see what's coming up.Published 3 months ago by LucyLoo
Perfect for trucking my schedule!!(the boxes are large enough to take small notes. Almost 1/4 of a sticky note)Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Ordered this by mistake could not cancell it one hour after ordering according to youPublished 6 months ago by Sandra Murray