Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Excel 2003 (Absolute Beginner's Guides (Que)) Paperback – 11 Sep 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Joe Kraynak has taught hundreds of thousands of new PC users how to make the most of their computers with his easy-to-read books. Joe has been writing and editing successful training manuals and computer books for more than 12 years. His titles include Easy Internet, 5E, Que's Official Internet Yellow Pages 2003 Edition, and The Complete Idiot's Guide to Microsoft Office XP.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Excel
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Spreadsheets