on 6 August 2009
I love this DVD. Rodney is wonderful and easy to follow. He tells you when to breathe in and when to breathe out as you are performing the moves. The moves themselves are very effective and he tells you an easier option if you are having difficulties with some moves. I haven't watched this for ages but when I was doing it regularly I definitely noticed a difference in my abs and also the calmness I felt afterwards. Brilliant to start the day or end the day with.
on 26 March 2013
It works brilliantly.The scenary is beautiful. The instructions are clear and very calming where needed. Overall a dvd I would recommend to anyone who wants to get good abs - with or without yoga :-)
on 7 January 2013
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD DAILY SHORT ABS WORKOUT, THIS IS IT. PLUS I AM A RODNEY YEE FAN
on 9 July 2015
This is the third DVD I have purchased by Rodney Yee (I already have AM PM Yoga and AM Yoga for the WeeK), and I try to follow each workout daily. I find the workouts very beneficial. I like the tone of his voice, as he carefully guides you through each workout. The background music is calming and relaxing.
on 1 December 2013
When I was into keeping fit I used to practice often but I found that you have to be fit enough and know the moves well to keep up with him. So be sure that you are fit enough and dedicated enough to keep practicing along with the DVD.
on 29 June 2014
This guy is a great teacher.
on 29 January 2017
Not many positions to do, was very disappointed. And it's very beginner.
on 13 March 2015
Have had this dvd for years, bought another never got bored.
on 14 April 2015