- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Abrahamic Religions: On the Uses and Abuses of History Hardcover – 1 Nov 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Reading this monograph brings many rewards. Among them is the chance to engage a thoughtful handling of two scholarly aggregations, or constellations, that currently prevail in the academic study of religion. (Kalman P. Bland, Journal of the American Academy of Religion)
About the Author
Aaron W. Hughes is Gordon and Gretchen Gross Professor of History at SUNY Buffalo.
Customers also shopped for
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|