Above the Trenches: Supplement Hardcover – 28 Apr 1996
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
However, it is not a stand-alone work. You need to have 'Above the Trenches' for this to make any sense.
Even then, if you were to acquire a copy of 'Above the Trenches' you would most likely use Google to obtain further biographical information on the people rather than read a Supplement like this. It's very much for the completist, who needs to quote a published work as part of any college project or academic text they're preparing.
It adds a few more names / photographs and has corrections / amendments to its big brother - which if you have makes it good buy.
It's not a 'stand alone' volume and takes about 15 minutes to read - hence the price?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Music
- Books > Biography > Historical > Britain > Military
- Books > Biography > Historical > Countries & Regions > Europe
- Books > Biography > War & Espionage > World War I
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Inter-war Period 1919-1938
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Europe > Inter-war Period 1919-1938
- Books > History > Europe > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Military History > World War I
- Books > History > World History > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval > Military Aircraft
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference