All About Vacuum Tube Guitar Amplifiers Paperback – 1 Jul 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
It was my first valve/tube book. I took it with me sailing thinking I would never get through the 300+ pages. In the end I read it three times in those ten days and drove the crew bananas. The book is split up into short digestible chunks, it seems the material is a collection of articles and question/answers from a US magazine. This format, which is the concept for all of his books can lead to you reading the same information repeated over and over. I do not have an issue with that, but my copies are all stuffed full of post-it notes marking what is relevant for me. There is an index in this book, but it is not user friendly
Since reading this I have read two other G. Weber books and most of his recommendations have worked out well on my amps.
Now I am reading more technical works but would never have been able to without the start Mr Weber has provided. Thanks to Gerald Weber!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Learning to Play, Write & Record Music > Guitar
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference