- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Abeststudio 2x135W Continuous Lighting Kit 20"x28"/50x70cm Softbox Soft Box Photo Studio Set Light Bulbs Lamp 5500K Photography E27 Socket Softboxes UK Plug
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package include: 2 x Softbox, 2 x Light Stand, 2 x 135w Fluorescent Bulbs, 1x Carrying bag. Photo Studio Continuous lighting kit. Portable carry bag included, easy to transport and store.
- (2)x 20"x28"/50x70cm Softbox: Softbox diffuses the light and gives you perfect even lighting when you need for the best shots possible.With E27 socket,you can directly connect light bulbs,fluorescent lamps,or slave flash to offer the light. UK Plug.
- (2)x135W 5500K CFL Energy Saving Light Bulb( Equivalent to 1350W incandescent bulb),save energy up to 80%, deliver true and crisp colors, the new upgrade lamp holder will be more stable and more secure.Provide bright enviroment for taking product photo.
- (2)x 79"/200cm Aluminum alloy Lighting Stand, Adjustable Anti-Shock , Durable and lightweight, Tripod Section diameter: 25.2mm/22.2mm/19.3mm
- Flicker Free , Ideal for portraits, studio, photography and video,Set up in minutes to offer you a professional result
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Light Stands: Function:To ensure the safety of your lighting equipment when in use and support all major photo equipment including reflectors, softboxes, lights, umbrellas, backgrounds and more. Solid safety 3 legs stages with locked system can hold light bulbs and umbrella and soft-box securely. Type: Photography tripod stand Color: Black Material: Aluminum alloy Operation height of stand: 0.68m ~2m Max. height: 200cm / 6.56ft Max. load: 4kg / 8.82lb Weight: 2.3kg Softbox: Size: 50x70cm E 27 socket with UK plug With free outer diffuser cover Ultimate soften light stream and remove shadow to make perfect shooting. Silver internal face can minimize light loss and maximize light spread. White soft cover strengthens the effect of soft light. 135W Lamp: Gives off a lot of light for the amount of energy they use 8000 hour life per bulb approx E27 type bulb Bulb Type: 135W Power: 220-240V Size(Approx): 24L x 7.2W cm (9.5L x 2.9W inches) Weight: 0.3kg Note:DO NOT touch the glass directly with your hand, use a clean cloth to install the bulb. Please always HOLD plastic part, NOT the glass part. Package: 2 x 2m Light Tripod Stand 2 x Softbox with diffuser cover 2 x 135w 5500k Daylight Bulb 1 x Carry Bag
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A quick way to improve your indoor shots is by improving your lighting. A soft lighting will reduce harsh shadows and instantly make your shots look more professional (with a little practise).
There are 2 popular methods (and countless improvisations involving silks, reflections and all sorts of Macgyver style implements) - softboxes (like this) or umbrellas.
An umbrella works by pointing the light away from the subject and relying on the reflected light to illuminate them, in theory making this much less harsh. Softboxes like this one tend to diffuse the light over a large area, usually a rectangle, then use a diffusing sheet over the top, such as a cloth or paper. Both have merit - and professional shooters will use both - although softboxes tend to be more versatile and represent the best value for an amateur starting out.
In the kit, you get:
- 2 1350W bulbs
- 2 diffusing cloths
- 2 tripod stands
- 2 softboxes with mains power supply
- carry case
This is pretty straightforward to setup (useful as the instructions are just 1 A4 with some pictures on them!) and you'll be up and running within about 3-5 minutes.
There are more expensive versions available and this is by no means a professional grade kit - but if you're like me and want to take your indoor photographs to the next level and start learning more about lighting, this is a great value place to start.
Carry cases for ease of transporting
Easy to setup
Cheap construction - this is an amateur/enthusiast starter kit - not designed to withstand years of on the road usage (although your mileage may vary)
In summary - great starter kit which should see you through a few years while you learn about lighting, at a price that won't break the bank.
Hope this has helped you - if so please leave a vote, otherwise feel free to ask me any follow-up questions and I'll be happy to answer them.
Most recent customer reviews