Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 April 2001
As I sit listening to this CD, it makes me feel very peaceful. Despite not being Catholic, or especially religious, I find the CD great for meditation and calming. To hear the Pope's voice reminds us of what an amazing man he is; perfectly speaking, and singing in a multitude of languages. The accompaning music is a fusion of classical, plainsong and world music. It is utterly fantastic and inspirational to listen to; and because very little on the CD is in English, you forget that you're listening to prayers.
on 25 July 2001
I play this CD over and over and I find it immensely comforting and inspiring.The 'Our Father' sung in latin by His Holiness, the pope is very moving and uplifting.
on 2 May 2005
This music to me was an inspiration to my daily life... the enriching words spoken by the holy Pope John Paul II lifted me up thorughout the day and provided me with a great boost of moral to get through the days which i would have found harder to get through without this cd... it is uplifting and i can say it helped me a lot to rediscover my path to God! Worth buying... i would recomend this cd to everyone! I would not pass out the opportunity to have such a great album... believe me, if you buy it, you will not be dissapointed!
on 19 January 2012
The music on this CD is beautiful and very uplifting. It is lovely to hear our dear Holy Father singing the Pater Noster.
on 16 August 2015
Someone, has very, very cleverly blended music with the spoken and singing voices, of His Holiness, Pope John Paul II. I must say, I was very pleasantly surprised.

John Paul's beautiful singing voice is complimented by the music which accompanies him.

Of the selection of Pope John Paul's CD's, this is the one to collect.
on 4 July 2014
Lucky that i bought this CD; it's really beautiful, peaceful and uplifting. . No doubt, One of my best purchases!!!
on 4 December 2015
Very relaxing lovely music. Non catholic but really enjoyed listening to it.