AZATOM® iFLUTE Silver 10W iPhone Docking Station - True stereo dual speakers - Remote control - Premiun portable sound
|Sale:||£22.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£7.00 (23%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The iFlute has been designed and developed in the UK to offer a new standard of Sound Quality at an affordable price. High Quality custom components are used to give the iFlute a powerful and clean sound for such a compact Speaker. The iFlute is the perfect go-anywhere speaker: it comes with a mains adapter, has a USB charging cable for use with a Laptop and it can take normal AA Batteries for Travel
- Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S - iPod nano 1,2,3,4,5,6th Generations, iPod Touch 2,3,4th - iPod Classics all. Also, when using the OFFICIAL Apple Lightning to 30-pin adaptor (purchased seperately) the iFlute is fully compatible with iPhone 5/5C/5S, Nano 7G, Touch 5G. Charges all iPhones, iPods, Touches and Nanos when docked - Remote Control with full iPhone, iPod & iPod Touch menu control gives you control of your music allowing you to skip tracks, pause/play and change volume.
- The design of the iFlute gives the unit a wide Soundstage, offering great seperation and giving the listener the impression of a much larger system - 10 watts of Powerful Sound - Custom Drivers ensure Great Sound Performance without Distortion - even at High Volumes
- Audio in and out ports means you connect any other moblie phone. Designed in the UK to offer the best performance for the money.
- Mains power - Battery power & USB power - Dimensions (H x W x D): 195mm x 45 mm x 45mm
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Silver
The AZATOM® iFlute docking station has been designed and developed here in the UK to deliver a new level of performance at this price. It offers you everything you need from a portable speaker: Original Design, ipod and iphone compatibility (Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S - iPod nano 1,2,3,4,5,6th Generations, iPod Touch 2,3,4th - iPod Classics all. Also, fully compatible with iPhone 5, Nano 7G, Touch 5G, using the Official Apple Lightning to 30-pin adaptor.). Touch Sensitive Volume and Remote control.
***We believe this is the best portable speaker available in its class and that there is nothing which comes close to it within its price range***
Delivers Superb Sound...
You will be amazed how clear and crisp the music quality this portable speaker can produce. Overall power is 10 watts (5 watts per channel). The dock can be powered by four AA batteries, by USB Cable (from a laptop) or directly UK mains DC charger. The USB Cable and Mains Charger are both included with the dock. This allows you to use your dock easily both at home and on the road. The 'stereo effect' produced from the dock gives the impression of 3D sound.
The sleek design is made from solid aluminium, coated with a toughened silver gloss finish and black trim. It features touch sensitive volume control, luminous power indicator and a must-have remote control. Another attractive aspect of the tube is its size, it sits at 19.5cm x 4.5cm x 4.5cm.
What's in the box?
- Retail Colour gift box
- Remote Control
- UK Mains Charger
- USB Cable
- 3.5mm Extra Audio Cable
- Battery included for remote control.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
You can use batteries or the mains lead and the little remote control is extremely handy. And it's so portable, you can pop it in your handbag! We went to the Lake District last weekend and I took it with me and was able to listen to music in our B&B.
I'd highly recommend it on all fronts.
The size is very small and so it can fit anywhere. The design is very modern and cool and it fits with my bedroom perfectly. The range of colours is also good.
The sound quality was amazing and the remote it came with was really cute and can work from the other side of the room. It can also go both loud and quiet and comes with all the cables you could possibly need. The fact that it is portable and can run off batterys is also good as i like to be able to take my music anywhere with me!
Best of all it can also charge your ipod when plugged into the mains.. as i live between 2 houses it means that i can now charge my ipod anyhwere.
A fantastic product that i would reccomend to anyone considering it. Very worth the price and i personally think that it both looks and sounds better than my freinds 65 pound ipod docking station. 5 stars truly deserved :)
It is compatible with the ipod Nano 6th Generation player which came out in September, so should be OK with all ipod connectors.
It comes with a mains plug which you plug a USB connector into, this is included too. A double sided jack so you can plug an MP3 player into it, or any type of player. It also has a remote control which is very small and nifty, about credit card size.
All in all I am extremely pleased with this item and would recommend it to anyone who wants a back up or portable speaker system.
I was even more impressed when it came to sound quality. Tested a few different types of music and all produced clear crisp sound, not at all tinny. Still sounds great with the volume increased. I was surprised how loud this little thing can go and still manage to sound so clear!
The remote control that comes with it works seamlessly, as do the volume controls on the product itself. Very easy to set up and it even charges your phone at the same time. What more could you want?!
Overall a great buy, at a great price. Would not hesitate to recommend it to others.
They also told me how to correctly open the battery compartment to avoid breaking it.
There is a large slit and a very small slit on the battery cover. I was advised to insert a small flat head screw driver into the small slit and the cover comes off. Apparently the large slit is just a deterrent so children can not open the battery compartment.
Great sound for such a small speaker
Takes 4 AAA batteries so is portable
Great customer service
or even outside when the weather allows. An excellent product for the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Neat speakers for ipod. works perfect-the remote is a brilliant idea.Published 6 days ago by Richard Griffin
I brought this to replace my big bulky cd/ double tape deck player... i mean why keep that when i have a device which contains all my music!! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Anna
Amazing stuff. Have it for 5 years and I definelty recommendPublished 2 months ago by Aline Ferreira Alves
This worked well to begin with, although it's not very secure when you dock an iPod touch. Now if I try to get it to any decent volume (anywhere above halfway on my iPod's volume... Read morePublished 2 months ago by M Carr
Great sound quality for a compact device & charges phone at the same timePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good value but you need something with more balls for anything other than a dinner party .Published 2 months ago by abobjob