|Fits as expected||
|Price:||£3.68 - £11.07 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colours. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 36 great colours; crew neck sweat; set in sleeves; taped neck; stylish fit
- Soft cotton faced fabric creates ideal printing surface; simple tear out label makes it perfect for re branding; twin needle stitch detailing; ribbed collar, cuff and hem; worldwide responsible accredited production (wrap) certified production
- 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Machine wash - Cold (30° max)
- Inner Material: Lining: Cotton
- Long Sleeve
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Crew neck sweat.
- Set in sleeves.
- Taped neck.
- Stylish fit.
- Soft cotton faced fabric creates ideal printing surface.
- Simple tear out label makes it perfect for rebranding.
- Twin needle stitching detailing.
- Ribbed collar, cuff and hem.
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified production.
- Fabric 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester Weight 280 gsm.
- Chest(to fit)-XS - 34", S - 36", M - 40", L- 44", XL - 48",2XL - 52", 3XL - 56".
Top Customer Reviews
When it came it was huge and a L would have been better.
I rechecked the chart and see that L is set for someone who is a size 18.
I would say that if your top half is usually a size 22 you could order a L.
Very well made. I can't see the seams unravelling any time soon & I keep the clothes I really like for a long time. I have sweatshirts over 6 years old & they are still good. Buy a lot so plenty of choice as to which one to wear thus not shoved into the w/m every week & they don't lose colour or shape & the seams stay all closed up which is how they should be. I suspect this one will last that long as well.
I would definitely recommend this sweatshirt. It comes in a huge choice of colours & I may purchase another. We'll have to see how my Chrissie spending goes. As you may have gathered I really like this sweatshirt which is why I gave it 5 stars. Happy customer!!
The colour is also a lot darker than it seems in the picture. I ordered a bluey-grey one and it is extremely dark. (Once again I wasn't really bothered by this as the colour is still lovely.)
Now to the positives! Super soft inside material and really good quality.
The price is extremely reasonable for what you are buying, This sweater is going to last me ages for sure.
Would recommend, just be careful with the sizing
I brought a medium but next time will get a large so its a bit more baggy I'm a womans size 18 and medium fits great.
Came pretty quick, will be getting another one soon :)
Lovely colours, best is yellow &
royal blue/ dark blue. All other colours
are just beautiful as well. Classy and practical.
I wear it at home, outside, even for dinner occasions,
friends love it. It makes you look much younger and
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Already had one in greeen, which I love, as it is so smart and comfortable yet casual too. Hence my order of a second in another colour. Great fit and colour as expected.Published 1 month ago by Sarah
Lovely sweatshirt but the arms were much too long. I'm size 10 and ordered small. I could be tempted to try the extra small. I don't mind it being a bit baggy. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Carol S Stiles
It was a little bit big, but that's how I wanted it, so technically it fit as expected. It's a beautiful color and made of lovely material.Published 4 months ago by Techpyxel
Great quality, I'm usually a size 8/10 and am quite tall so I got a medium; it was a little roomier than I expected as it came right over my knuckles and over my bum but I like... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
The quality is good for the price. The size and fit is right. I would definitely recommend buying these sweatshirts.Published 5 months ago by joe