on 14 January 2016
I love the time in words rather than a clock face (although you do have that option). There's loads of nice features but the downside is the device has to be switched on so using it as an alarm clock for those of us who don't like lights in the room is a pain. You can dim it but not turn it off coompletely.
on 31 May 2015
Excellent alarm, very versatile and useful for setting alarms for various shifts on different days of the week and early morning sports training. Used this app for a long time no problems and not late for work or training! :-)
on 28 March 2017
Keeps waking me up! Does my head in. Good though.
I am very pleased with this alarm it's very simple to use it wasn't very loud but i am a light sleeper not sure if i can turn it up on my volume setting but i will have a look for next time overall i am very pleased
on 11 March 2017
didn,t like this
on 28 January 2014
Would and couldnt be without this clock and all the different aspects to it. I gives you a wide of options of alarms to use and I think Ive used them nearly all. Does what it says on the tin.
on 2 August 2017
ok
on 6 February 2014
I always find theses apps a little quiet, but this does have a lot of ring tone choices. It works and there hasn't been any problem with it. Very simple and easy to follow.
on 18 July 2017
Exactly what I wanted. A simple alarm clock, easy to use.
on 3 August 2017
Works well and advertising is not intrusive