AUSHA Organic Moringa Mint Tea - 50 Tea Bags (Alkaline,Detox,Cleanse,Unbleached,Caffeine Free,Source of Calcium for Vegans,High in AntiOxidants)
|Price:||£8.95 (£8.95 / 100 g) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Moringa is called the "Miracle Tree".100% Organic Certified by Soil Association & Vegan Society Certified.Moringa Mint Tea is a high source of Calcium for Vegans
- Moringa is great for detox.Reap the health benefits of Moringa and Mint in one Tea bag.Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, 100% Natural & Chemical free, No Preservatives, No Gluten & Additives, non-GMO.Packed in a 100% recyclable resealable pouch at source to retain the freshness of the product.Product of INDIA
- Caffeine free herbal infusion tea with bleach free tea bags.Natural source of multi vitamins and minerals.Regular intake of Moringa Mint Herbal Tea may help in balancing the blood sugar levels in the body
- Organic Moringa Oleifera Leaf 55% Organic Mint Leaf 32% Organic Licorice 10% Natural Mint Flavor 3% .Strong anti-oxidants content in each tea bag.Helps in improving overall immunity of body and wellbeing.
- AUSHA offers a range of Herbal Infusion Tea products -Organic Amla Berry Mint Infusion,Organic Amla Berry Infusion,Organic Moringa Ginger Infusion,Organic Moringa Mint Infusion,Organic Moringa Herbal Infusion,Organic Moringa Green Tea,Organic Tulsi Herbal Infusion
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Organic Moringa ,Organic Mint
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Organic Moringa Mint Tea
- Caffine free herbal infusion tea with bleach free tea bags.Natural source of multi vitamins and minerals.Regular intake of Moringa Mint Herbal Tea may help in balancing the blood sugar levels in the body
- Organic Moringa Oleifera Leaf 55%. Natural Mint Flavor 45% .Strong anti-oxidants content in each tea bag.Helps in improving overall immunity of body and wellbeing.
- AUSHA Organic Moringa Mint Tea.All Organic Ingredients in this herbal infusion are grown in tropical Southern India.
- Moringa Mint Tea is a high source of Calcium for Vegans. Packed at source to retain its Aroma & freshness.
- Each product that you buy from us make a positive difference to the livelihoods of small-scale producers & farmers. Product of INDIA
Moringa Tea Preparation and About Moringa Tree
Moringa Mint Tea Preparation -
- Moringa MintTea is made by grinding the dehydrated moringa & Mint leaves.Our Moringa leaf & Mint Leaf is hygienically prepared and packed. The powder made from fresh moringa leaves & Mint Leaves seems to provide a long-lasting energy boost when used regularly.
- The Moringa & Mint leaves are dried in a low temperature. The dried moringa & mint leaves are grinded into powder form.
- The moringa & Mint leaves are carefully washed; shadow dried under suitable conditions and then powdered. Heat is not applied in any stage of the processing and thus the nutrient values of the leaf are retained.
- This powder form of Moringa & Mint are then filled up in a tea bag to give you a refreshing Organic Moringa Mint Tea.
About Moringa Tree -
- Moringa trees grow easily from seeds or cuttings. They grow quickly even in poor soil and bloom 8 months after planting.
- today it is common throughout the tropical and sub-tropical regions of Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
- The Moringa plant is a fast-growing, drought resistant tree that can reach up to 3 meters in its first year
- One of the biggest benefits of the moringa tree is that it can be grown in extremely arid regions where rainfall is in limited supply. It also tolerates a wide range of soils and can be grown in regions ranging from old, depleted pasture land to lands bordering desertification.
- The moringa tree has been planted by peasant communities around the world, from arid regions in India and Africa to dry regions throughout Central America and Mexico.
- Almost every part of the tree (except the bark and wood) is edible and offers excellent nutrition to both humans and domestic animals.
- If you are looking for a new superfood to add to your diet, the moringa tree is often called the “miracle” tree for good reason. Loaded with vitamins and minerals and nutrition benefits, even a few leaves or a tablespoon of moringa powder each day will be more than enough to get you the nutritional boost you need.
Moringa Tea Health Benifits
Rich in Antioxidants
May help to Lower Blood Sugar Levels
May help to Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels
Mint helps in Removing Bad Breath
Mint helps in Preventing Nausea & Vomiting
Treats Respiratory Disorders
It fights free radicals.
It fights inflammation
Benefits of Moringa Mint Tea
Rich in Antioxidants May help to Lower Blood Sugar Levels May help to Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels Mint helps in Removing Bad Breath Mint helps in Preventing Nausea & Vomiting Treats Respiratory Disorders It fights free radicals. It fights inflammation It supports brain health
Moringa - A Rich Nutritional Profile
- 9 times the protein of yogurt
- 10 times the vitamin A of carrots
- 15 times the potassium of bananas
- 17 times the calcium of milk
- 12 times the vitamin C of oranges
Customers also shopped for
Showing 1-8 of 12 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.