- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Aushafoods when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
AUSHA Organic Amla Mint Tea(Indian Gooseberry) - 25 Bags (High in Vitamin C 500mg per Tea Bag,Immunity Boost,Caffeine Free, Unbleached,Detox,High in Anti Oxidants,Anti-Aging)
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Each Amla Mint Tea Bag contains 512mg of Vitamin C.Packed in a 100% recyclable resealable pouch at source to retain the freshness of the product.Product of INDIA
- 100% Organic Certified by Soil Association & Vegan Society Certified.Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, 100% Natural & Chemical free, No Preservatives, No Gluten & Additives, non-GMO.
- Organic Amla Fruit Pieces 46%,Organic Mint Leaf 35%,Natural Mint Flavor 4%,Organic Licorice Root 15%.Strong anti-oxidants content in each tea bag.Helps in improving overall immunity of body and wellbeing.
- Caffeine free herbal infusion tea with bleach free tea bags.Natural source of multi vitamins and minerals.Regular intake of Moringa Herbal Tea may help in balancing the blood sugar levels in the body
- AUSHA offers a range of Herbal Infusion Tea products -Organic Amla Berry Mint Infusion,Organic Amla Berry Infusion,Organic Moringa Ginger Infusion,Organic Moringa Mint Infusion,Organic Moringa Herbal Infusion,Organic Moringa Green Tea,Organic Tulsi Herbal Infusion.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Organic Amla,Organic Mint
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Each Tea bag of Amla Mint Tea has 512mg of Vitamin C. Our Organic Amla powder is made from hygienically drying/processing of Organically grown Amla fruit.In this process the maximum nutrients of the raw Amla fruit are retained in the powder .Adding Amla Mint Tea to your lifestyle is as simple as adding a scoop to your favorite smoothie recipe. Amla Mint Tea is in rich in nutrients. Amla Mint is carefully grind and processed, leaving a completely vegetarian, power packed and pure supplement to boost your health regime. Two cup of Amla Mint Tea per day is all you need. Ideally.Regular intake of Amla Mint Tea will help in overall improvement of health.
Amla Powder Health Benifits
- Amla fruit is the purest form of Vitamin C and it enriches you from within by making the blood vessels stronger and thicker. It also improves your immunity so that you can fight infections easily.
- Amla reduces the risk of heart disease by regulating the build-up of bad cholesterol.
- Mint helps in removal of bad breath.
- Amla is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body.
- Regular consumption of Amla Mint Tea gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated.
- Amla powder has a high fibre content which works wonderfully for the digestive system. It's an effective cure for constipation. The dried powder of the amla fruit is also a great home remedy for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
- Amla is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces the acid level in the stomach and fights inflammation.
- Amla Tea when taken with a teaspoon of honey in a hot water acts as a great blood purifier.
How to use Amla Tea
- Amla Mint Tea when taken with a teaspoon of honey acts as a great blood purifier.
- Amla Mint Tea with a few pieces of chopped ginger and a tablespoon of honey in warm water helps as an effective treatment for a cough and a sore throat.
Related products from Our Brands
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am also about to take the Holy Basil Tulsi supplements as there are so many benefits with both the tea and supplements.
Your company are very quick and efficient with no big waiting times for delivery and I shall definitely use you again as
this will be a regular 2 products I shall be using, I will browse your website for other products too.
In the past I have also used the India Organic Tooth oils and soaps which are amazing, I am definitely converted to all organic Indian herbs and oils etc as against western supplements.
Thank you for your kindness and help in everything, you don't get the courtesy like this very often in today's world which goes a long way for customers.
I am one customer that shall be returning on a regular basis, keep up the goodness and help you give and all the very best future to you and your company.