- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
AUCTION HOUSE - Mixed Case - 12 x 750ml
- Great value wines
- Lovely, easy drinking wines from Australia
- Something to suit all palates
- Large Variety of Different Wines
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
This mixed case contains the following 2 x Cabernet Sauvignon, 2 x Classic Red and 2 x Shiraz 1 x Classic Rose and 1 x Shiraz Rose 1 x Sauvignon Blanc, 1 x Pinot Grigio, 1 x Chardonnay and 1 x Classic Dry White
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
On the other hand, the reds were consistently good, and I have ordered from them again. Just not the whites! Maybe I had a bad batch, I don't know. The white wine was good for cooking with, if that's what your after.
The red, on the other hand, really was nice.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
these were perchased for my eldest daughter for her birthday,she enjoys them immensely every year thank youPublished 12 months ago by sinky
A perfectly 'crafted' blend of wines which had tremedous appeal to all who sampled the various bottles. I poured it, they drank it!!Published on 23 Sept. 2013 by gwb