- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
AUCTION HOUSE - Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot - Case - 6 x 750ml
|Price:||£37.47 (£6.25 / Item)|
- Intense ruby red colour with purple reflections
- Very smooth wine with rich ripe fruit flavours.
- Wine of South Eastern Australia
- Suitable for every occasion, especially with pasta, red meat and cheese.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Intense ruby red colour with purple reflections. Fruity nose. On the palate notes of cassis, plum and dark chocolate. Very smooth wine with rich ripe fruit flavours. Suitable for every occasion.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is my first purchase from "Fine Wine Sellers", but it will not be my last.
I don't drink a great deal of red wine these days - though it used to be my autumn through spring tipple of choice. I work with kids - and one of 'em jumped on my lap and threw their head back, cracking the enamel on my front teeth in the process and leaving my teeth vulnerable to staining. I still like an occasional glass, and the review bottle that was thrown in with my order gave me a perfect exc-ahem!- REASON!
I enjoyed this. The wine was full-bodied and fruity: one I'd have happily drunk on a semi-regular basis when I could still afford to do so without risk of turning bands on my teeth purple, and that 'im indoors has earmarked for future purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although not as full bodied as Stirling Rocks 2008, it is still perfectly drinkable.Published 11 months ago by Piggy
Surprisingly good wine for the price, smooth and soft to the palate, very good every day wine.Published 15 months ago by Jimmy SR
The 6 bottles were delivered within 3 or 4 days, and in immaculate condition. What more can I say? The South-Eastern Australian Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot wines are delightful.Published 18 months ago by Peter John Ellis
Quick delivery, smooth and blackcurrent overtones, very nice, would recommendPublished 21 months ago by Darren Hobbs
If my family do any jobs then I just send them these as a Thank You, Good idea Thank YouPublished on 28 Mar. 2014 by Edna M. Reynolds