ATC19-BK - Drive Medical Lightweight Transport Wheelchair, 19 Seat, Black by Drive Medical
|Price:||£129.00 FREE UK delivery.|
- Lightweight aluminum frame for easy transportation with A half-folding back allows easy transport and storage and Cranked push handles to reduce storage space
- Quick release swing out footrests assist with transfers on and off the chair with One touch lap belt, stepper tube and parking brakes for added safety
- Fixed 8'' puncture proof wheels all round are durable and low maintenance
- Comes with upholstery handles to assist with folding the chair and a easy to clean and durable Nylon seat canvas
- Lightweight weighing only 19lb (8.6kg) including all components but still with a maximum weight capacity of up to 18 stone.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
This is a fantastic budget travel chair that is lightweight (weighing only 9kg), ideal for using on days out or trips to the supermarket. The back folds in half and cranked push handles reduce storage space when folded.
The seat is 19'' wide and the total width of the chair when open is only 22'', so this chair will fit easily through doorways, (average doorway openings, allowing for the door are approximately 28'' - 30'' wide). The chair is highly manoeuvrable with the front wheels being on casters, the tyres are 8'' diameter, puncture proof and virtually maintenance free, so no need to worry about sharp objects when you are out and about.
This chair is also been designed with safety in mind. As standard it comes with a lap belt, that when used will stop an occupant being tipped out of a chair if the chair comes to sudden stop, such as when hitting a pot hole (and we all know what the pavements are like!). There are also stepper tubes allowing for an attendant to safely mount kerbs and parking brakes for when the occupant is entering or leaving the chair, or simply for parking up.
The Nylon canvas seat is very durable and easy to clean and comes with upholstery handles to assist with folding the chair.
If you are looking for a no-nonsense, durable yet lightweight chair then the ATC19 From Drive Medical is the perfect choice. Dimensions
Width (open) 56cm (22'')
Width Closed 23cm (9'')
Length 84cm (39'')
Height 99cm (39'')
Seat Width 48cm (19'')
Seat Length 41cm (19'')
Seat Height 48cm (19'')
Weight 9kg (19b)
Weight Capacity 115kg (18st)
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|