|Price:||£3.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Classic style round lens metal frame sunglasses, the most fashionable lady's or mens sunglasses currently trending available in various lens colours and frames
- UV400 Protected lens, 100% Protection Against Harmful UVA/UVB Rays - to ensure the shades not only look great but are very safe
- Inner Material: Polycarbonate
- High durability frame making the sunglasses long lasting. Perfect for holidays and daily wear.
- Classic style with vintage look making these sunglasses a must in anyones collection
- Glasses conform to ANSI Z80.3 General Purpose UV Protection standards and European Directive 89/686/EEC in accordance with standard Pr EN 1836.1997 and are CE approved
Customers who bought this item also bought
Classic style round framed mens or ladies sunglasses, , UV400 Protected lens, 100% Protection Against Harmful UVA/UVB Rays - to ensure the shades not only look great but are very safe. High durability frame making the sunglasses long lasting. Perfect for holidays and daily wear. Classic style with vintage look, coloured len's and metal frames making these sunglasses a must in anyone's collection. Sunglasses are essential to not only protect your eyes but also to look great we believe this frame is highly desirable and we only follow the latest fashion trends and ensure we keep good value for money compared to designer sunglasses.
Top Customer Reviews
Comfortable to wear, fairly scratch resistant etc and if left of lost somewhere...nowt to cry about over what they cost!
The seller sent me an extra pair of surprise sunglasses too, which was lovely of them!! The item arrived about two or three days after I ordered them, which I was super chuffed with, and are of a very good quality.
Highly recommended this product and the seller!! Will be buying from them again!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Exactly as expected, comfortable to wear and not too harsh a tintPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
These glasses are amazing. They fit perfectly. The pad arms weren't straight and the actual nose pads weren't glued on properly but those are both things I can fix myselfPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer