ASUS ME302C MeMO Pad FHD 10 10-inch Tablet (White) - (Intel Atom Z2560 1.6GHz, 2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, WLAN, Bluetooth, 2x Camera, Integrated Graphics, Android 4.2)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
The Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 is an affordable tablet with a stunning IPS display, perfect for enjoying movies and playing games. Powered by an Intel Atom processor and running the Android 4.2 'Jelly Bean' tablet-optimised OS, the MeMO Pad FHD 10 also features ASUS SonicMaster audio technology for rich and detailed sound from built-in stereo speakers, plus high-quality HD cameras front and back.
The 10.1 inch display has a Full HD (1920 x 1200) native resolution for crisp visuals and IPS technology offers wide (178) viewing angles with accurate, vibrant colours. The MeMO Pad FHD 10 also features high-quality stereo speakers with enhanced sound, courtesy of Asus SonicMaster audio technology and Audio Wizard tuning software. Asus Miracast also allows videos and presentations to be streamed wirelessly to compatible HDTVs, making the MeMO Pad FHD 10 ideal for easy shared entertainment and for mobile professionals looking to lighten their travelling load.
A rear-facing 5MP camera with auto-focus and 1080p Full HD video recording enables you to capture high-quality still and moving images, while a front-facing 1.2MP camera makes for easy face-to-face video chat. The MeMO Pad FHD 10 also features a high-capacity lithium polymer battery that lasts for up to 10 hours.
The Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 comes with a number of exclusive Asus apps - SuperNote Lite is used for reading, typing, or scribbling notes; while Asus Studio features several photo editing tools and utilities for managing photo albums. Asus Splendid video technology optimises images by enhancing colour, brightness, contrast and sharpness to best-suit on-screen content.
Top Customer Reviews
i was stuck with the decision between this and the nexus 10.
both were similar price
Nexus 10 has a higher resolution screen, but lacks an SD card slot and HDMI output.
so i took the plunge and bought this, and i'm happy to report, its a terrific bit of kit.
its handled every game i've thrown at it so far, no problems at all.
- battery life is reasonable (i have to admit that i charge all my devices every night anyway, so battery life is never normally a problem)
- the screen is sharp as a pin and very responsive!
- the memory is plentiful, 2GB Ram & 32GB Storage.
- build quality is very high as well. there is no flex in the case or creaking of plastic when i pick it up.
- the only one i can think of so far, is the Bloatware that ASUS has installed, but even with this most of the apps can be disabled/uninstalled.
overall its a lovely machine and i would gladly recommend it to anyone! :)
As reviews elsewhere point out, the nearest rival to this is the Nexus 10 (and I guess the next Nexus 10 will be even closer) but this is considerably cheaper and you're not restricted to 32G because it has a microSD card slot.
I was hoping that ASUS would have brought this out with a 3G SIM slot (like their 7in equivalent but I see that you can't have everything!
We even used this as our GPS device using the execellent (and free) Navigator App while we drove a couple of thousand miles on holiday.
Main good points
1. Card Slot
2. Seems very light (that was the first thing I noticed when I took it out of the box)
3. Excellent build standard
4. Very responsive - everything that I try do do just works as I expect it to do.
The downsides so far are
1. The ASUS bloatware. With everything that automatically runs when you get the tablet, the battery life is awful. It took a while to kill (permanently I thought) the offending apps (MyLibrary seemed to be the worst offender) but I've just installed a firmware update and I need to go through the process again.
2. I'm not convinced that the backing is the best, I find it quite slippery and would have much preferred that non slip rubbery surface that some tablets and phones have.
3. Note that this is an Intel based tablet and, as such, not all Play Store Apps will work - I was rather disappointed that VideoLAN doesn't run properly yet, I'm sure it will in time though.
I bought the Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 instead of the Nexus 10" on account of the cheaper price. It comes with some pre-packaged Asus Apps which I don't use. I already own the Nexus 7. I've had that tablet for a year now, that is a brilliant little device.
I've had the Asus tablet a few months now. Battery life is good, picture quality is excellent. The device is quite weighty and gives the impression it is well made. It has never locked up or seemed to have any bugs or foibles. The GPS (which is built in) works well with the mapping applications I use outdoors. If I was buying a 10" tablet again from scratch I think I would choose the same product.
I'm not fond of Apple devices - I bought an iPad4 when they came out but found it was so regulated and restricted in use and entirely reliant on cloud computing and iTunes to manage it. This I did not like. I kept it for two months and sold it on. No regrets with buying this Asus Tablet....
I do not have a negative thing to say about this tablet. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a 10 inch table. The price is quite remarkable
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good whilst it lasted, which is more than can be said for Asus customer service!Published 16 months ago by Gavin B.
I bought this tablet in Jan 2014 and have been mostly happy with it, screen and sound good - definitely good value for money for the spec. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Amazon Customer
I already own an Asus Tf101 transformer so can only compare this memo pad to that.
The HD screen is an improvement, really nice. Read more
The tablet itself is terrible, asus customer service is terrible and just about everything was terrible! Read morePublished 23 months ago by S-dutterz
I had to return it as there was no sound ,images great but no sound.Very dissapointing.Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent tablet, really fast, replacement for my first one and very happy I chose this onePublished 23 months ago by Vicki
Simply superb tablet. The power saving technology is amazing, in that with ad-hoc use of minutes a day & sleep mode usage, it lasts for days at a time between charges. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Myke Duncan
So to start it's under £300 which already defeats the price of almost all 10 inch full HD tablets . It arrived the next day after ordering, the box it comes In is a small size... Read morePublished 24 months ago by wildog review