- Also check our best rated Wifi Router reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £5.28 UK delivery
ASUS 4G-N12 N300 LTE Modem Router (3G/4G Support and Ethernet WAN) - Black
|You Save:||£42.35 (29%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 4G/LTE mobile broadband for fast internet speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Wireless-N speeds up to 300 Mbps for reliable Wi-Fi connections
- Built-in dual-WAN connection for flexible home and office connectivity
- Dual-purpose wired LAN/WAN Ethernet port
- Sophisticated firewall protects against common web attacks and provides user access control
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
ASUS 4G-N12 N300 LTE Modem Router (3G/4G Support and Ethernet WAN) - Black.
4G-N12 Wireless Router;UK Power adapter;1 x Network cable;SIM adapter (micro-to mini, nano-to-mini);Quick Start Guide
From the manufacturer
Wireless-N300 LTE Modem-Router
- 4G/LTE mobile broadband for super-fast internet speeds up to 100 Mbps.
- Wireless-N speeds up to 300 Mbps for reliable Wi-Fi connections.
- Built-in dual-WAN connection for flexible home and office connectivity.
- Dual-purpose wired LAN/WAN Ethernet port.
- Sophisticated firewall protects against common web attacks and provides user access control.
- Plug-n-Surf. Easy to setup and use.
Unleash your Internet with Ultra-fast 4G/LTE
ASUS 4G-N12 is no ordinary Wi-Fi router. Just insert a 4G/LTE SIM card and its built-in modem connects to the internet wirelessly via mobile broadband. You can enjoy up to 100 Mbps downloads and 50 Mbps uploads, with no worries about USB dongle compatibility.
And thanks to the wide coverage and 300 Mbps speed of 802.11n Wi-Fi, you can enjoy the 4G/LTE internet connection all around your home or office — designed for those in locations where 4G/LTE speeds are faster than conventional ADSL or cable broadband.
Convenient and cable-free, 4G-N12 will give you smoothly-streaming HD videos and fast file sharing anywhere. It can even connect to a cable modem to give a second internet connection for backup.
3.5X Faster 4G/LTE Speed
With 4G-N12, you’ll appreciate the blistering speed of the 4G/LTE mobile broadband technology, especially if you live out of reach of conventional broadband. It’s capable of up to 100 Mbps downloads and 50 Mbps uploads — that’s 3.5X faster than HSPA+ and twice as fast as DC HSPA+!
Cable-free 3G/4G WAN and 300 Mbps Wi-Fi
Enjoy the cable-free convenience of 4G/LTE mobile broadband. 4G-N12 has a built-in SIM/USIM card slot that lets you share a mobile broadband connection via 300 Mbps Wi-Fi anywhere in the home or office. Surf the web, download apps, stream media and more — with no messy cables.
In addition to its 4G/LTE capability, 4G-N12 has a dual-purpose Ethernet port that works either as a backup wired internet (WAN) connection, or as one of the four wired network (LAN) ports. This gives superb flexibility for business or home use — you need never be without an internet connection.
ASUSWRT Puts you in Control
With the easy-to-use ASUSWRT user interface, it’s easy to configure all 4G-N12’s advanced functions. It also has simple tools to keep tabs on your data allowance and actual usage, check what devices are connected to the network, configure user access controls and much more – all via an intuitive point-and-click graphical menu.
Advanced Multi-Layer Security
With 4G-N12 your home network is protected by a multi-layer security system.
1. MAC Filter: Allows you to block one or more devices based on their MAC addresses.
2. Access Control: Control the level of network access granted to any network device, for example blocking certain ports or internet services.
3. Keyword Filter: Block access to undesirable websites based on keywords and apply these restrictions to specific network devices.
4. Advanced Firewall: The highly-advanced firewall with stateful packet inspection (SPI) protects against all common web-based attacks and threats, giving you an extra level of security.
Easy 3-step Plug-n-Surf
Step One: Insert your 4G/LTE SIM or micro-SIM card (not supplied) and turn on the 4G-N12. It will connect automatically to the appropriate mobile network.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
A great feature of this router (which you don't get on many) is a hardware button to control wifi on/off. But beyond that the wifi seemed pretty flaky. For a starter, this was replacing a Technicolor that I got for free from my ISP and whilst limited did manage to cover my house with wifi. The ASUS couldn't manage it and as you got further away performance seemed to drop noticeably. It's dual band but if you want to disable e.g., 5ghz then it's buried in a screen 4 pages deep under... but then whinges at you if the config for the rest of the 5g network is e.g., insecure (if you didn't set a password etc.) even though it's disabled. Also, it took an absolute age to update a config or reboot. But what did it for me was random lockups on the router/wifi. All would be working fine but then it would randomly hang.Read more ›
Im in Kuwait
well chuffed that I could access my mobile data allowance without any messing.I ve found it easy to set up and use.(I'm nearly 60 years old and am no geek so if I can manage it,I guess most people can)The only caveat Ill put in is really about how much data you really need and whether you can justify buying this for the full price when you could just use your mobile as a hotspot.I do not know yet if say,you have an all-you-can-eat data contract with a mobile, that the router bypasses the tethering restrictions placed in your contract.If anyone knows for sure,please enlighten me or maybe the answer is in one of the reviews below that I haven't got round to reading.If it does bypass tethering and you are weighted down with a big price cable broadband contract that's about to expire,then in my opinion this device or similar can save you some serious money over a couple of years or so and pay for itself within a couple of months.That really is why an old cheapskate like me took the plunge and bought it.So far,so good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this LTE router specifically to provide internet access in a house with poor 3G and 4G LTE coverage. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Craig Olliver
Absolutely brilliant! This is a fantastic item. We use it on our boat where we would normally have to use our phones to tether, this bypasses the need for this. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
The only not so good thing on this router is the Price. That being said, I can attest its actually a Cheap Router. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Daniel
Considering this device is an ASUS produce, I was bitterly disappointed with it.
For basic operation to access the internet via a mobile SIM, I can't fault it - The... Read more