- Hardcover: 700 pages
- Publisher: ASM International (30 July 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 087170496X
- ISBN-13: 978-0871704962
- Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 5.1 x 35.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,016,028 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1459 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Materials Science
- #1473 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Materials & Industries
- #2774 in Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Industrial Chemistry & Manufacturing Technologies
ASM Speciality Handbook: Aluminium and Aluminium Alloys Hardcover – 30 Jul 1993
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This one-stop reference is a tremendous value and time saver for engineers, designers and researchers. Emerging technologies, including aluminium metal matrix composites, are combined with all the essential aluminum information from the 21-volume ASM Handbook series. Contents: General Introduction to Aluminum and Alloy Metallurgy and Designations; Selection and Application of Wrought, Cast, Powdered, composite, Coating Materials; Casting, Forming, Fabrication and Finishing; Metallography, Microstructures and Phase Diagrams; Properties of Aluminum and Alloys, Including Corrosion Behavior and Tribology.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Essential and specialised.