ASICS GEL-ENDURO 7 Trail Running Shoes - 10
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rearfoot Gel - The ASICS GEL system is based on a special kind of silicon that enables optimal shock absorption. Gel units are strategically placed in the midsole and designed to enable specific functions and positions.
- Trusstic System - A molded component under the mid-foot area. Provides stability and in combination with the contoured midsole helps to control torsional stability.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Shoe Width: D
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear.
- 3M Reflectivity - A special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light. 3m Scotchlite is a registered trademark of the 3M Company.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper - For a lightweight, comfortable and breathable performance fit.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
The GEL-ENDURO 7, Spring/Summer 2011, is a cushioned off road trail shoe that offers excellent value for money. It features rearfoot Gel cushioning units combined with a compression moulded EVA midsole. Following on from the ENDURO 6, this 7th version carries over the same build quality and reputation from the version 6 shoe, but with newer materials offering a better fit, more comfort and a better running experience. The novice will also appreciate the Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System that eases the shock experienced during the impact phase, the Trusstic System that reduces weight without compromising structural integrity, and the exceptional durability that ASICS High Abrasion Rubber brings to critical areas of the outsole.
Top Customer Reviews
Compared to a number of other brands I have had in the past, these feel like they have better support, more comfort but yet you can still feel through your feet.
The only downside was the short laces. I found that I could just about do them up properly but I got some longer ones and that soreted it out.
I use them for indoor sports and some outdoor use and are good in both conditions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked this pair a lot! They are nice looking, comfortable and durable so far. They are great for walking and for every day sport outlook.Published on 18 Oct. 2013 by Stefanos
Trainers received in good time. They are very comfortable, especially when I go for my usual 2-3 mile run each day. Good value for money and do the job.Published on 20 May 2012 by MAT