- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Core Balance - highly elasticised panels at the waist and lower back help improve posture and movement.
- Leg Balance- highly elasticised panels at the thigh and sides, delivers knee cushioning and less muscle fatigue
- Breathable Fabric Technology - Keeps sweat away from your skin
- Reflectivity - Enhances visibility in low light conditions.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
New items from Asics
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Support your back, knees and legs in this tight fit, full length ASICS Balance Tight, designed to support your waist, lower back and legs. Breathable fabric technology keeps sweat away from your skin, whilst Core Balance - highly elasticised panels at the waist and lower back help improve posture and movement. Leg Balance technology - highly elasticised panels at the thigh and sides, delivers knee cushioning and less muscle fatigue, whilst reflectivity helps you stay safe and seen. Core Balance is a technology focused on pelvic movement. The powerful elastic Core Balance belt aligns the pelvis vertically and provides stability, ensuring correct posture during movement and assisting the activity of the muscles in the pelvic region. In turn Corebalance technology facilitates more efficient running performance by improving running speed without an increase in effort and creating a more effortless running motion. The Leg Balance technology incorporated within the running tights provides extra leg support to stabilise the upper leg and decrease thigh vibrations. This in turn keeps the leg in a better biomechanical position and reduces the onset of fatigue, as well as risk of injury. The balance technology also includes seams on the calf, which divert the stresses from the impact of running that would normally hit the knee.