ASICS GT-2000 Womens Running Shoes - 3.5
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- I.G.S - ASICS Design Philosophy employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Shoe Width: B
- Full Length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Double Density Solyte Midsole - The full length double Solyte midsole features a lower density top layer for improved cushioning and comfort.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The legendary GT-2000 Series, Autumn/Winter 2013 range, returns this year with a complete back-to-basics approach seeing the new edition re-engineered offering a breath a fresh air to runners, giving out improvements in cushioning, stability whilst retaining the same core features which makes this series so well loved. Structural changes include a drop in heel-to-toe differential from 11mm to 10mm, which won't make any real difference to your running cycle, but allows the shoe to be lighter and encourage a mildly more natural running strike. Dynamic Duomax replaces the previous technology as a dual-density midsole material which offers a greater level of compression set, offering improved support, with less weight underfoot. The SoLyte Midsole Material is also expanded to cover the entire base of the foot from heel to forefoot offering a massive improvement in comfort and cushioning, which you'll feel through the cycle in every soft step. The volume of ASICS 'GEL' is also increased and spread flatter in the heel, for improved stability and allows the the heel-strike to disperse shock-energy over a larger surface area, enhancing efficiency. Hot Melt Overlays also offer extremely lightweight support to the upper for reduced irritation and the all new Guidance Trusstic System replaces Space Trusstic technology to incorporate Guidance Line better and greatly improve flexibility in the midfoot, making it less rigid and helping smooth your stride. All these changes and fantastic improvements in cushioning and stability, and still! The shoe comes weighing less than the GT-2170, a superb acheivement.
Top customer reviews
My daughter hasn't had her birthday yet so I don't know her review. I only know that she's had them before and thought they were great.