ASICS GEL-OBERON 7 Women's Running Shoes - 9
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance for superb comfort underfoot.
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe for a durable and lighter shoe underfoot.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Shoe Width: B
- AHAR+ - ASICS High Abrasion Rubber is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability and great traction.
- Removable EVA Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic for greater versatility.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort, the upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
Welcome the Spring/Summer 2013 range. The ASICS Lady GEL-OBERON 7 Running Shoes feature rearfoot cushioning to attenuate shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance for superb comfort underfoot while a California slip last provides stability and comfort. With an air mesh upper giving you great breathability and a compression moulded EVA midsole giving you a spongy layer to provide improved cushioning, these Oberon 7s give you an excellent ride while you run. With 3M reflective material, these shoes provide excellent visibility in low-light conditions for the runner who requires technology in the shoe and a great design on the outside too.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Comforable for Nursing.