ART AND BUSINESS OF PHOTO EDITING, THE : Selecting and Evaluating Images for Publication Paperback – 10 Nov 2001
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book helps you learn to find balance, patterns, order. How to make emphasis in the themes. Which qualities to look for the perfect photograph etc.
The book is easy to read and understand. It is written like a text book with self tests at the end of every chapter, so that way you can reaffirm what you have learned.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Techniques & Tips
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Reference > Library & Information Sciences
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism