- Also check our best rated CPU Cooler reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
ARCTIC F12 - 120 mm Standard Low Noise Case Fan
|Price:||£3.74 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN ENABKES QUIET AND EFFICIENT VENTILATION: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case. Draw cool air into your case.
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
- 1,350 RPM @ 12 V / Max. Airflow 74 CFM (126 m³/h).
- Set the fan speed by using a different voltage (5-12V)
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This fan turns out a good alternative to the standard PC case fan. For the price, it's really cheap but the performance went really well in tests.
PCIe x1 to x16 Adapter Card
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'd definitely say that these are an excellent solution for providing drive-bay cooling in particular.
The Arctic F8 80mm fan really fulfilled its function. I connected the fan to a fan controller so I could control the spin rate but even at its highest RPM the noise is very minimal and barely noticeable in my case (Fractal Define R4). Fitting was a breeze and the airflow rate is fantastic even at low RPM. The price point is great too for a small fan and would recommend this to anyone needing a smaller fan in their case. The fan has a square sealed frame with a 3 pin fan cable approximately 30cm. I do have a minor issue with the fan and it's the bare fan cable, no sleeving at all to hide the red, yellow and black wires from the fan. This makes cable management difficult as they are difficult to hide. Overall a good fan.
Small, good airflow, quiet and cheap
No sleeving on the fan cable
Amazon refunded immediately so quodos to them.
Will probably ship these into my storage rig and replace them from my PC, but they do blast the air through the system which is what they are sopped to do, hence the 4 stars... just not that quiet.
Recommend this for anyone, and looking at getting a few 120mm for my own computer.
I have these in push/pull on a water cooler, where the original fan had a nasty rattle right at the RPM sweet spot. These push more air and are so quiet that even in an open frame, sitting 2ft away, they only emit a gentle swoosh at 100%.
Works well, pretty powerfull, good airflow, happy with the price i paid.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very loud. I can't hear my thoughts!!! Tried to control a fan speed in bios and application but it seems I can't reduce the speed.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
An utter bargain, very quiet in operation and moves a lot of air even at low rpm.Published 7 days ago by Waqar
Dead as a Dodo. Should have tested it before fitting. Looked like the packaging had been opened before so it may have been a previously returned item.Published 12 days ago by Zonda
This fan is a very quiet fan, I don't think I can hear it even if it is turned on and I am sat next to it. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Mr. Eamonn Burbidge