on 10 April 2012
I found this book very helpful towards revising for my AS level media course, my only regret is not having it from the start, the information is simple and clear to read, the only downside is that it lacks an index, which makes it difficult to find a specific topic since the contents page is brief, however its just a small textbook so finding the right information doesn't take an awful amount of time, and whilst doing so you familiarize with the text book this book goes hand in hand with my AS media course and I recommend it to anyone doing this course.
on 1 January 2010
I have this book for my A-levels for media studies. It's colourful and well-informed. It's got sections about reading media and creating media and there's also a chapter on exam and on how to tackle coursework element. It's not heavy and it's fairly precise. My teacher often uses the older version books because they have more to say and are more comprehensive on topics while this book gives you a shorter version. This book is updated and tailored to students doing AQA AS media studies.
on 16 April 2014
Recommended by my sons Media teacher. My son said the book is excellent with some brilliant exam tips. Very good value for money
on 23 July 2014
Excellent revision guide. Covered everything required.
on 2 May 2015
Good book, it seems to have accomplished its purpose
on 20 March 2016
a really good and useful book for my Media Studies.
on 8 November 2014
Quick delivery,item as descibed
on 20 September 2015
great product and service
on 19 February 2015
As described!
on 17 February 2015
Must be good and helpful, daughter has just got Excellent grades in her mock exams, thank you!