on 8 August 2017
(MR BURNS, SIMPSONS) "Excellent..." - Correctly described, the book is very good quality, fast shipping and all for a bargain price.
I ordered this book with "AQA History AS Unit 2 The Church in England: The Struggle for Supremacy 1529-1547: Student's Book" both from Awesome Books and I like the fact that they package the books together this way less packaging material is wasted.

I would recommend these books or A LEVEL AQA HISTORY.
on 9 September 2013
I used the textbook as a starting point for my AS History revision and was not disappointed. It contains just enough detail without being overwhelming and is excellent for consolidating your knowledge. It also contains helpful key profiles, revision exercises, timelines and historiography. For AS students aiming for higher grades (A or B) however, extra reading will be required. I used Access to History.

Overall, an excellent resource, and would strongly recommend for any AS level student studying this module.
on 14 July 2014
I wanted 10 but they would only let me buy 5 - the students will just have to share.
on 6 June 2009
I bought this to help with my AS exam and it really helped me understand the time and the people better so I felt much more confident going into the exam after I had read it. This book was a great help and really easy to understand. Plus, the activites through out the book are great at helping to organise the information I had read so I was able to revise from that later instead of reading whole chapters again.
on 20 October 2013
Very Good,met all expectations required for my A Levels. I recommend it for all others who needs it to study this subject.
on 9 March 2015
Really helpful in passing my AS. Basically relied on it! haha!
on 9 April 2015
Helpful book for A levels - speedy delivery
on 7 December 2014
excellent excellent excellent
on 5 April 2013
Product arrived on time and is as described
Great service
Would use again
Obviously for revision purposes daughter should find use ful
on 14 October 2015