- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education (25 Aug. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1510401113
- ISBN-13: 978-1510401112
- Product Dimensions: 21.3 x 1.1 x 27.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
335,567 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #32 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Polymers & Plastics
- #202 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Materials & Industries
- #638 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering
AQA GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology: Textile-Based Materials Paperback – 25 Aug 2017
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Build in-depth understanding and inspire your students to tackle design challenges both practically and creatively, with a textbook that delivers the Core Technical plus Specialist Technical and Design & Making Principles needed for the 2017 AQA D&T GCSE.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed