Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 June 2014
I bought this for my son after he came home from school and it having been suggested as a tool in revision with his exam two weeks away.
I don't know if my son has passed however he used the book each evening upto the exam and tells me he most certainly would have struggled without it and felt confident having sat the exam and after leaving the examination hall.
Big bonus for us is the school wants to buy the book off of us!
on 7 June 2013
When ordered I didn't know what to expect, however I could not fault the book. It's the only up to date book out there for Citizenship and it's perfect. I just completed my a level earlier and I know without it, I wouldn't of been as confident in the exam as I was :)
on 9 June 2013
Really great study guide with tips at the begging on what kind of revision you should do at what stage until your exam. Literally this is what got me through my AS Citizenship (had a pants teacher). Very very helpful.
on 22 May 2013
I found the first part of the book very helpful (unit1) the second part was not as good(this could be because I was not as sting on unit2). Overalll well laid out book, which was helpful
on 23 February 2013
The only revision notes book which covers the subjects, so has to be 5 star!
Lay-out is clear and content is a great help.
A2 next please.
on 31 January 2013
Very good. Would recommend. Covers all the AS coursework - found it very good and thorough. Would recommend to others.
on 28 December 2012
We were very pleased with this book. It seems to be the only one available on this subject at the moment.
on 17 April 2013
I got this book to help me with my Unit 2 Revision and so far it seems to have helped!
on 17 July 2016