Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 July 2011
This was a fantastic help to my son when he did his AS and A2 Citizenship as he did distance learning he needed a really good course book and this was it for the AS its a shame the book to support the A2 is not as available as this one. He used the book throughout both parts of the A level and it was a great help when he did revision for all 4 exams. I would recommend this to any student wishing to study this course. He has now put his up for sale so look for my listing - Wendy Potter
[[ASIN:1408513889 AQA Citizenship Studies AS: Student's Book)
VINE VOICEon 12 September 2009
I have been waiting for an up to-date quality AS Citizenship book to come on the market for the past three years. While the wait has been frustrating, this book by Duncan Watts is worth the wait. It provides quality examples of case studies that relate to key citizenship themes. This book is highly recommended for any student studying AS Citizenship.
on 25 August 2012
Probably one of the worst Student Books I've seen from an official exam board. Pages seem morbid and black and white. Literally most of the book is filled with useless information that is not really required for the exam. Only about 40% of the pages are actually useful for the exams.

I have taken these exams and so have a good experience.

I usually do not recommend Student Books from companies other than the official exam board but for this subject, the book AS Citizenship Studies by Mike Mitchell is the best!

I used the book by Mike Mitchell and it was 90% related to the official specification. It helped me much more than this book did and I was one mark off Grade A.

Buy this instead :) ! --> AS Citizenship Studies for AQA
on 1 November 2011
I was very disappointed with this, to say it's good quality is very much an exaggeration. The black scuff marks and blue crayon on the cover was not appreciated. I also think that the overall book was ok yet I don't think it was in good enough quality to sell at that price.