- Paperback: 568 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford; 2 edition (23 July 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198351828
- ISBN-13: 978-0198351825
- Product Dimensions: 20.4 x 2.5 x 26.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (31 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 35,084 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
AQA Chemistry A Level Student Book Paperback – 23 Jul 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Perfect" (Amazon review, Oct 2015)
"It is a very useful book with clear explanations and good examples. I am not a fan of chemistry, but this book made it a lot easier to understand each topic". (Amazon review, Nov 2015)
Excellent preparation for the new AQA A Levels
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fantastic, everything I had heard about is right. An excellent resource.Published 1 month ago by Molly 100
My daughter persuaded me to buy this for her and says it's necessary for her 6th form studiesPublished 3 months ago by C G HARRIS
Not sure what to write for this review apart from that's the correct book as per daughter's request. The Only downside it's expensive!!Published 7 months ago by odessey