Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 June 2010
I am currently studying A Level geography and have found this book a great help. It explains things so much better than the 'official' aqa geography book. I would recommend this book to all students studying a level geography :)
on 10 July 2014
This is an essential book for anyone studying A2 geography. It was better than the book that the school provided and it follows the mark schemes more closely. In some mark schemes this book is word for word. It definitly helped me
on 24 August 2016
Absolutely fantastic textbook. I used this book alone for my A Level and found it so helpful. I would recommend this book to any A2 students.

Since I have achieved my A Level qualification I no longer have any use for this textbook. Therefore I would like to send my copy of this textbook to anyone who would like it for £10 ONLY (purely to cover postage and packaging).

If you're interested, please email me at faye.duke@outlook.com to discuss. Please note I would request the £10 via bank account transfer so please bare this in mind.

P.S. I am also selling the matching AS textbook - if you are interested, please email.
on 29 July 2016
The information in this book was Ok. Provided enough information for me to learn the essentials of A level Geography. But not supplementary enough to my own teach teachers notes, Some may find it helpful
on 12 April 2016
One of our core text books and found very useful. Had lots of examples and case studies, which came in handy for our units. Would recommend to students.
on 24 May 2016
helped the granson on his way to oxford shame i can only rate it 5 stars
on 4 April 2016
Lots of detail! Helped me pass my a level
on 15 October 2014
excellent book, clear information.
on 19 July 2014
as decribed - v quick delivery
on 4 October 2014