- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Store for great offers on aquatic pet food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Fish & Aquatic Pets Food & Treats Store for a huge selection of fish & aquatic pets treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Aquarium Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular aquariums.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
API Aquarium Freshwater Master Test Kit, 800-Piece
|Price:||£26.50 (£22.08 / 100 g) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£13.49 (34%)|
- Liquid test kit for freshwater
- Monitors water quality and prevent invisible water problems harmful to fish and cause fish loss
- Accurately tests pH, high range pH, ammonia, nitrite and nitrate
- Designed for use in freshwater aquariums only
- Ideal to use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
To stay healthy and thrive, fishes need properly balanced levels of ammonia, pH, high range pH, nitrite and nitrate. These levels can change rapidly and create harmful conditions when fish waste, uneaten food or other organic matter accumulate or when untreated water is added. If left uncorrected, all of these can be harmful or even fatal to fish with consequences such as reduction of oxygen, increase in stress and higher risk of disease. The API Freshwater Master Test Kit measures these six parameters with scientific accuracy and provides professional results.
Use by date: july 2017, UK seller, all items posted within one working day, our ref 3tSee all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't rate it as 5 because the only thing wrong with it, are the colours can be a bit difficult to read against the colours on the card.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews