Android TV Box, ANEWISH M8S Plus 2G/16G Box Amlogic S905 Quad Core 4K 1000M Gigabit LAN Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Band Wifi 2.4G/5G Streaming Media Player Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS
|Sale:||£36.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£130.00 (78%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- ★OS:Android 5.1.1, 2GB DDR3 Memory,16GB FLASH; CPU:Amlogic S905 Quad-Core 64-bit Cortex A53 up to 2.0GHz; GPU:Penta-core Mali-450 up to 750MHZ. Running faster than most boxes on market and also support update online!
- ★2016 latest model & only design by ANEWISH. Some kids games pre installed.
- ★2.4G/5G Double Band Wireless Wifi: M8S Plus Android TV Box built in wifi 802.11 b/g/n,and double band 2.4G(300Mbps)+5G(450Mbps) wifi make the network speed faster! It also come with Bluetooth 4.0!
- ★10/100/1000M Gigabit Lan. Support 4K Ultimate HD video hardware decoding. With preinstalled Google Play Store and other apps, you can enjoy smooth multi-tasking, game playing or movie viewing.
- ★ANEWISH Smart Streaming Media Player with over 35 APP Pre-installed: Netflix,YouTube,Browser,Email,Facebook,Google Search,Google Play Store,Skype,Twitter etc. Support wireless mouse and keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
CPU: Amlogic S905 Quad-Core 64-bit Cortex A53 up to 2.0GHz
GPU: Penta-core Mali-450 up to 750MHZ
OS: Android 5.1
RAM: DDR3 2G
Storage: Nand Flash 16GB, Support external 32GB TF card.Support external hard disk drives up to 2TB.
LAN: Ethernet:10/100M/1000M, standard RJ-45
Wifi Connectivity: 2.4G/5G Dual Band Wifi, 10/100/1000M Internet Gigatbit Lan
3D Graphics: OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 and Open VG 1.1 support
Video Decoder: 4kp60 10-bit HEVC,4Kp30 MPEG/VC-1/AVS+/H.264, HEVC/H.265
Other Features: DLNA, Miracast, WIFI HOT POT, PPPoE
1 x ANEWISH M8S+ 2G/16G Android TV Box
1 x Remote control
1 x Power Supply
1 x HDMI Cable
1 x User Manual
Top Customer Reviews
There is no separate on/off switch, so plugging in the HDMI cable and power supply caused the box to start booting, with the triangle at the front lighting up blue. This is fairly subtle and doesn’t try to light up the entire room like some device LEDs. When turned off the LED changes to red.
It’s a fairly quick boot up, less than 25 seconds, showing the ANE Wish logo followed by an MBOX animation. Once booted, the home screen has large shortcuts for: Online Video, Recommended, Music, Local, My Apps and Settings. All except Settings take you to a list of relevant app shortcuts, which you can add or remove as required. There is also a shortcut bar across the bottom which you can add commonly used apps to. As I’ll only be using few apps I think this is more convenient than the shortcut submenus.
I’ve not yet figured out a way to change these primary shortcuts, but I assume that it’s possible to install an alternative launcher if desired.
The settings menu is fairly standard if you’re used to Android, with some extras for digital audio out (PCM/HDMI/SPDIF) and HDMI settings. The layout is designed for TV, but there is a ‘More Settings’ option if you want to access the more traditional Android style settings.Read more ›
There's very little setup to do for the novice user. Loads of apps are installed but the games didn't work for me with the infrared remote and a couple of the apps asked me for a login. So I uninstalled all those. The most important one for me is Kodi. It's set up and has a pile of add-ons and repositories configured so there's very little messing about. 2 mins after you have the box turned on you can be streaming movies if you know which add-ons to use.
Video playback is great and the box is very responsive.
I don't have a 4K TV so I didn't do anything with 4K.
The remote is an infra red one. It's not an air mouse. It has a mouse functionality by using the arrow keys but if you're going to be relying on that it'll take you a year to type anything in. Much better to plug in a mouse or keyboard. If you only use Kodi then get a Kodi remote controller for your phone. That way you can type in paths / movie names using your phone.
One nice feature about the remote is that it has some programmable buttons for your TV remote so you can assign the + & - to the TV volume. My TV is 100% set to the android box and I use Kodi only so this is nice addition. It means the TV remote can go into a drawer never to be seen again.
I received this box at a discounted price in exchange for a review.
I received this for a discount for my honest review of the product.