on 26 April 2014
This little tablet is not brilliant but for the price its good value for the price. the only real problem I have found is locationally it will become none responsive to finger motion but its not that bad.The audio is very low and with the speaker mounted on the rear and as I have it in a cover it needs to be connected to an external or bluetooth speaker.The viewing angle is a little on the acute side so the screen is quit flat, ie not in the normal position. Overall a nice little tablet.
Chriss
on 7 February 2017
I bought this for my father for xmas to introduce him to technology. I purchased this at the end of Nov 2016 and he started using it at the end of Dec 2016. The tablet worked vor about 3 weeks but I had to reboot it durring that time. It now longer works so have requested a replacement but have been told im not allowed.... stay away from this product!!!
on 11 February 2014
This tablet is very good. I am still getting used to it but there are a lot of good apps on it. The only drawback for me is trying to get a cover for it. I spent £26 on a protective film which had to be cut to size, this came off within a day so not pleased about that.
on 23 February 2014
although i bought two of these for the kids, whose expectations a less than mine, i have found this tablet sugh a good spec that i bought my wife one for her birthday and she loves it.

I have not had a tablet before, but am well used to the android platform and found this easy to set up, although i find it strange that it's unbranded,

I also bought the keyboard case and a 16GB SD card and both worked very well.

I would happily reccomend all of these.
on 17 February 2016
I bought this tablet for my wife some time ago. She uses it all the time and has had no problems with it. Good value for money.
on 8 February 2016
the tablet is very good and does what I want it to do, I have had it since 2014 and it still works, but the charger has stopped working and I have tried to contact the seller quite a few times but with no results, so the after care is not very good
on 29 May 2014
Easy to set up and get linked up to the internet, easy to use system and easy to download apps, if you are going to be putting lots on (like me) i do suggest you add a memory card to your tablet. Great size screen for using doesnt give you sore eyes like playing a game on the phone.
A lttle thinner than i expected but for the price paid it really is very good and simple to use - my mum now wants one too
on 19 March 2014
An excellent machine, much faster than my existing tablet.

The delivery and ordering process was quick and simple
Not sure whether this was a new tablet or used as there are some marks on it, however they did not affect the workings of the tablet.

Some applications can take some time to open, but once open they work properly.
on 8 July 2016
pixelation not superb.
on 17 November 2016
Bought 3 all had problems and I had to send them back.