- Also check our best rated Charcoal Bbq reviews
AMOS Barbecue BBQ Charcoal Chimney Starter Grill Quick Start Galvanised Steel Camping Fire Ignition Lighter Coal Fuel Burner Lighting Kit With Thermoplastic Handle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The easiest, quickest & cleanest way to light charcoal for your barbecue
- Hot charcoals ready for cooking in just 10 - 20 minutes; No more waiting around for it to slowly heat; No need for toxic lighter fluid or fire lighters; Eliminates the awful petroleum flavour from your barbecued food
- Superior air circulation for evenly burning charcoal that guarantees evenly cooked food; Side holes ensure that air circulates through all the charcoal for even burning; Bottom holes pull the air from outside & draw it up through the chimney starter
- Durable heavy duty galvanised steel construction; Stay cool thermoplastic handle keeps your hand cool & safe; Safety guard ensures no charcoal & little heat will reach your hand
- Suitable for use with all types of charcoal including lumpwood & briquettes (AMOS Lumpwood Charcoal recommended; search for B00YCO0UKK ); Includes Instruction Manual with detailed, step-by-step charcoal lighting guide & example barbecue recipes; Easy & safe to use (for extra safety wear AMOS Heat Resistant Gloves; search for B00YCLU1HU ); Large 2.3kg capacity; 27.5cm (H) x 26.5cm (W) x 17cm (D)
Customers also shopped for
The AMOS Chimney Starter is the easiest, quickest & cleanest way to light charcoal for your barbecue this summer! It will save you time and money, stop your hands getting dirty and burnt from juggling hot charcoal and give you tastier and healthier food, without the need for toxic fire lighters or lighter fluid. Simply fill the AMOS Chimney Starter with your choice of charcoal (lumpwood or briquettes), place newspaper under the grate and light it on fire. The fire rises through the holes in the grate and the "chimney effect" causes the charcoal to light from the bottom to the top. In just 10 - 20 minutes your charcoal will be hot and ready. Carefully pour the charcoal along the bottom of your barbecue and start cooking! For excellent air circulation which is vital for the charcoal to burn properly, the AMOS Chimney Starter features a cylindrical shape, with bottom holes that allow it to pull in the air from outside, drawing it up through the chimney. Unlike cheaper chimney starters, it has additional side holes that ensure that the air can circulate through all of the charcoal, not just at the top and the base, allowing the charcoal to burn evenly and resulting in evenly cooked food. The AMOS Chimney Starter is constructed from heavy duty galvanised steel for extra safety and durability. The stay-cool thermoplastic handle with a safety guard lets you easily lift and tip it, and will keep your hand cool and safe throughout use. Do not worry about the slight discolouration after use, as this is completely normal. Keep it out of the rain and it will last for many years! The AMOS Chimney Starter comes with a detailed Instruction Manual with example BBQ recipes and a step-by-step charcoal lighting guide that will get you through the process quickly and safely. With 2.3kg capacity it holds an ample supply of charcoal, providing enough heat and cooking power.
Top customer reviews
I used this 1 time only and the bottom fell out , I can repair it using selftappers but that's not the point ,
Really not worth the money should only cost £ 2.50 Max
So much for forward planning doh!
Look for similar items by category