- ❤12-Month Replacement Warranty❤ Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- ❤60-Day Money Back Guarantee❤ Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Food Thermometer with "HOLD" and "MAX" Button when you purchase 1 or more Food Thermometer with "HOLD" and "MAX" Button offered by AMIR UK. Enter code WRVQOUPC at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% each on Upgraded Wake-Up Light offered by AMIR UK when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 2OH4Z4AT at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Home Comfort Monitor Temperature and Humidity Meter when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AMIR UK. Enter code O7N9UY95 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £2.00 on Wake Up Light with FM Radio and 2 Natural Sounds when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AMIR UK. Enter code B5KKLQER at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
AMIR Food Thermometer, Digital Instant Read Candy/ Meat Thermometer with Probe for Easter, Kitchen Cooking, BBQ, Poultry, Grill, Foldable, Fast & Auto On/ Off, Battery Not Included [Energy Class A++]
|Sale:||£7.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.00 (27%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Instant Reading: Instant reading meat thermometer with 4-7 second digital readout. With an easy to read electronic LCD display, giving you accurate temperature results in seconds.
- Auto On/Off: Internal collapsible folding tapered probe with auto on and off; Perfect for meat, liquid, food, candy tempering in kitchen and outdoor cooking
- ºF/ºc BUTTON: The wide temperature range of -50ºC to 300ºC(-58ºF to 572ºF) makes these utensils the best for use when grilling on your gas bbq or turkey fryer, making candy, using hot oil to deep fry, brewing beer and wine and even making cheese and bread.
- Hold Button: Before withdrawing probe, push "HOLD". It will hold the temperature reading until pressed again.
- High Accuracy: The high precision temperature sensor, accurate to ±1ºF (between -4ºF to 392ºF), ensures you can grill meat to your perfect doneness knowing it won't be under cooked or burnt. You won't get this level of accuracy with infrared laser gun thermometers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Say Goodbye to Burnt and Undercooked Food!!
With Amir and reg; Digital Food Thermometer, no more guess work and spoilt meals. You have no need to slice your chicken open or leave huge puncture marks in your food, easy to achieve your perfect doneness every time! Let's face it - who wants to guess whether their meat selection for dinner is ready?! NOT ME!
Perfect Doneness: The Digital Food Thermometer help you to achieve Your Perfect Doneness every time and say goodbye to burnt and undercooked Food . It's easy to use, accurate and priced right. The wide temperature range of -50ºC to 300ºC(-58ºF to 572ºF) makes these utensils the best for use.
Easy to Use & Clean: Simply insert the long temperature probe into your food / liquid and get perfectly cooked food every single time. And the thermometer probe is stainless so you can clean the probe with a damp cloth after use.
Battery: Need 1x AAA Battery
Response Time: 4-7 seconds
Accuracy: ±1degree at temperature from -20ºC to 200ºC (-4ºF to 392ºF) and ±2 degree at other temperature range
Range: -50ºC to 300ºC(-58ºF to 572ºF)
Auto-Off: 10 min auto off if no other buttons are pressed
°F/°C Configurable Package Contents: 1x Digital Food Thermometer
The battery is not included.
Please do not hang the handle on the side of pan, barbecue grill.
Please do not put this product inside the roaster.
Do not put the products into the oven.
1x Digital Food Thermometer Note: ● The battery is not included. ● Please do not hang the handle on the side of pan, barbecue grill. ● Please do not put this product inside the roaster. ● Do not put the products into the oven. Seller Warranty Policy: - 60-Day Money Back Guarantee - 12-Month Replacement Warranty - 7/24 Online Customer Serivce - Lifetime Support Guarantee
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
-Dual Standard F/C
-uses AAA batteries
-Has a QRG Temperature chart
-Auto Shuts when idle
-A little on the bulky size
-Colour is dull.
I would buy this again, and trust me when I say that when cooking, we all need a thermometer.
It's very simple to use and the layout and screen is nice and clear. Especially like the hold function so you can take the thermometer out of the food before reading off the temperature. Also great that it turns itself off.
I was a bit worried about the buttons being so small as I have arthritis in my hands and thought they might be quite hard to push but I've found this product easy to use in every sense.
We cooked a beef wellington yesterday following the advised temperatures for medium rare (63°C apparently), we love a bit of red!! When it came to calling time on it (still 10°C under the recomended) I cut into pretty much a well done filet with a tiny of pink - very disappointed and with an expensive cut of meat as well! :(
Ahh well, a lesson learnt.
It worked well for about 3 months and then started acting up - not switching on; then it would switch itself off whilst taking a reading; the battery cover fell off and I had to tape it back on; eventually it just stopped working all together.
Not great, wouldn't recommend.
Most recent customer reviews
I bought it to replace an industrial food probe I had inherited a number of years ago that stopped...Read more
the display is so easy to read