on 13 April 2016
This 360 degrees ipad mini case is really useful and versatile. I am student and often take it to university so it is great that I can have it portrait or landscaped so easily. It is very easy and simple to rotate the ipad. The design of the cover is also really nice and it looks great on both sides of the case, it is like a carbon fibre type of design in diamond shapes. My ipad clips into the case very nicely and I have dropped my ipad so many times but it has never once been damaged with this case since it has an elastic band which goes around the case when closed to keep it shut. It also has grooves which it nicely slots into which reduces the likelihood that it will slip around.

I have had it for about 5 months now and I can only see one string which has come loose and a bit of the material in one corner. Otherwise it has stayed in great condition. Much of the ipad is protected and all the slots such as earphones and charging are all available and not difficult to access, as this is the situation with some cases. This case is not very chunky at all so is great for taking with you to places in your bag as it does not take up much space at all and you can be sure that it would not get damaged an where either, given that the all-round protection is good. I would definitely recommend this case for both males and females as it is really worth it and I do not regret it at all. I have uploaded some pictures for you to see what the case looks and it is in a really good condition. (Sorry about the cracked glass screen protector, I need to get a new one as I used to drop my ipad lots with my old case and still have not had the chance to get a new one!)
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 24 November 2015
Does what it says on website. Delivered next day on standard delivery. Looks good although feels bulky. I've only given it four stars because I'm not sure how long it's going to last, but for £6.99 it's a sixth of the cost of the one I purchased at Christmas which only lasted a few weeks. Would recommend to family and friends.
on 9 December 2017
My Son loves it. Took a lot longer to arrive than expected. Good quality
on 20 June 2017
Not bad
on 12 October 2016
Happy with purchase. Quick delivery , good price and quality. Thanks
on 25 June 2014
I am delighted with my purchase and would recommend it
It protects the iPad and the stand is excellent and all very compact.
on 17 March 2014
Item arrived safely and fits iPad beautifully, thrilled with quality of cover it was easy to fit and protects the iPad and is very easy to use
on 30 November 2015
good quality
on 11 February 2015
My daughter is delighted with her pretty case.
on 21 December 2014