Other Sellers on Amazon
AKORD Thunderbolt/Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter Cable
|Price:||£6.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- For use with Apple/PC Thunderbolt or Mini Displayport
- This adapter will not convert from HDMI to Thunderbolt / Mini DisplayPort ( eg: to display a PS3 on an iMac with video in via mini DP *** This adapter is also compatible with PCs and other equipment that have Thunderbolt or Mini DisplayPort as well as Apple Macs ***
- Thunderbolt / Mini Displayport (MALE) input and HDMI (FEMALE) 1.3b output - Supports 1920 x 1200 - 1080p
- Colour: White, Length: Approx 20cm
- FULL HD - Deep Colour - x.v.Colour - HDTV Advanced Features eg. 200hz / 600hz etc. Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Thunderbolt / Mini Display Port allows a connection of other HDMI devices such as HDMI Monitor / flat screen, HDTV or projector.
- The socket provides perfect compatibility and optimum signal transfer without loss of quality. - High-quality
- For Apple MacBook Pro, Apple MacBook Air, Apple MacBook etc.
* Connector 1: Thunderbolt / Mini DisplayPort plug
* Connector 2: HDMI female socket
* HDCP function: HDCP conformable
* Signal types: Digital Video
* Length: 12 cm
* Optimized for digital HDTV signals up to 1080p
* Transfers digital video data and audio data (The transfer of audio data is ONLY for those after 2010 released Apple MacBook (All Thunderbolt transfer audio), which means, the cable supports the transfer of audio data, if and only if your laptop or device with Mini DisplayPort could output the audio data through Mini DisplayPort)
1 x Adapter
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
There is no need at all to spend a great deal of money on a "better quality" device as this one does exactly what its meant to, very well, and also looks nice too!
I deficiently recommend this product to anybody sitting on the fence debating whether or not to get it. 100%, go for it.
I would also like to add that i have tested this item to the best i could possibly test it too. And i have tested it over a few days so it gives the best possible review. Hope that this helps when deciding on ordering this item. And id also like to add that even though i have received a discount on this product that wont make me automatically give a good review i will only leave a good review if i think that the product is good and performs well. So if anything was wrong i would always leave that in a review.
This product has in my eyes performed to the best of what i thought it could do. So go ahead and give it a go if you was in 2 minds to try it or not.
Even though I recived a discount on this product i have tested it and gave my review on the full price of this item to give the best review i could as if you was paying full value of this product.
Hope my review has been good enough in giving you a complete understanding of how this product is and helps you make your mind up when deciding if to order it or not.
good product happy with my purchase
I received the AKORD Thunderbolt/Mini Display Port to HDMI Adapter Cable at a discount in return for an honest review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased this for my wifes MacBook Air to connect to our TV. She has used this a couple of times now and it works as desired. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Adam
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Great third party replacement.Published 9 months ago by Alex Preston
This product doesn't work. Picture works for 30 seconds at a time.. keeps turning blank. DONT BUY.Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
Having to buy a new one every month because it stops working, but an ok product for the price.Published 11 months ago by Michael Lisney
This is a very good connector. Solidly made and connection at both ends is very easy but feels very firm.Published 12 months ago by Mr. W. Dixon
really good it works and is cheap great for putting your mac onto the screenPublished 18 months ago by Jonny