on 6 August 2016
I bought these headphones last year and ignored the reviews that said they were fragile. I really look after my things and they still broke next to the ear cup pivot. Gutted as Amazon will not replace them as they are over a year old. May email AKG as it seems this is a very common fault. They sound amazing for the price. I also bought the big K267 Tiesto model. They are also amazing and very solid. Very disappointed in the quality of these K67 headphones as they were really good. Now useless and unrepairable.......They look ok until you see how flimsy the plastic is when they break open.
on 28 December 2014
These headphones are very good in most ways. What makes me give then 1 star is after a short use of about a month they break. Where the headphone is joined to the headband is just not up to the job. I had two pairs and both went the same way. Lucky for me Amazon replaced the first pair then refunded me after the second pair.
3 people found this helpful
on 13 January 2018
I appreciate a high quality sound with these headphones, they are stylish and cool but most of all affordable compared to higher end headphones.
on 8 January 2015
Probably one of the best things I've purchased from amazon. These headphones are worth every penny. They really do bring the sound to life , you can hear everything so clearly and is so well balanced. There's things you don't hear on a normal track , when listening through a car radio or speakers but when you put the headphones on everything comes to life and you notice new things for the first time. They are slightly bass heavy but are just remarkable headphones with high performance and fantastic overall sound. Suitable for any kind of activity and have a very good length cable that is thin. Compared to the 167 and 267 which have a thick coil style cable.
on 30 July 2015
Shocking ! Ok for first few uses but after a few times of wearing these headphones they cracked on the pivot of the earpiece not really used them since apart from today as I used them to listen to some music before I play rugby couldn't as the whole unit on the left ear disintegrated ! For the price I payed I'm not happy as they haven't been used more than 5 times and cost over £50 NOT HAPPY AT ALL ! Will be trying to send them to akg see what they say
on 30 September 2014
Got these headphones today and I am happy now. Sound quality is amazing, headphones looks cool and its very comfortable. 100£ for these is normal price, not to mutch, not to less. But yes, if those will be without 50% price off, for 200£ can get better ones, like Vmoda.
on 26 October 2014
I got these headphones yesterday and used them today. I must say it has the right level of bass with the rest of the sound. It definitely has everything I was looking for in a pair of headphones. I'd recommend them to anyone
on 10 January 2018
Simply amazing. Great sound.
on 11 September 2014
Well balanced, maybe a tiny bit bass heavy but they are mainly DJing headphones but overall sonically very good mixing headphones and very comfortable. Bought these after a friend had them and my old ones got broken. Durable construction as well, like that you can fold them flat.
on 19 August 2014
Bought these for the recent holiday. 2 pairs. Kids love them.