AKG K830 High-End Wireless Headset with Bluetooth Technology and Directional Microphone - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Volume, music and phone controls on ear cup
- Directional microphone on ear cup
- Comfortable fit with 3D-Axis folding headband
- Up to 8 hours of playback time with USB charging cable included
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Not just wireless. AKG wireless.
AKG K 830 BT headphones pair with your iPod, iPhone or other Bluetooth portable player, streaming your favourite music to your ears without the hassle of wires. All the controls you’ll need to raise and lower volume, answer and end phone calls, and play, pause or skip music tracks are right on the ear cup, so you’ll be able to leave your source device safely in your pocket, backpack or briefcase much of the time. A directional microphone, also on the ear cup, eliminates the need for a boom mic. With a proprietary 3D axis 2 folding headband, and up to eight hours of playback time between charges, you’ll want to take your K 830 BTs with you wherever you go.
Design: Closed-back headphones
Frequency range: 18Hz to 20kHz
Input impedence: 32 ohms
Net weight: 145g
Profiles supported: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
AKG K830 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth Technology
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Lightweight, compact and good sound quality for a bluetooth headset. Battery life has been good but eventually gave up on me last week
after 18months of continuous daily use. I've replaced the lithium polymer battery and they are now working perfectly again. Downsides are
the headset controls can be awkward to use especially on the move and the mike isn't great when taking calls but it does the job adequately.
I have to say tho that after switching to cable free bluetooth I couldn't go back.. You might want to check out Creative WP-350 which score well
in reviews and are considerably cheaper.
I've had these for a while and I am not impressed with them:
- they are wireless
- the battery will last about 10 hours and it takes about 60 min to fully charge
- quality built
- ergonomically speaking, the controls are awful; the buttons on the earpiece are really annoying and hard to get used to
- they are on ear, not over ear; this means that they get unconformable if you have them on more than a couple of hours at a time
- the sound is average at best; I bought these because they are AKG and I was expecting very good sound quality; the base is not deep at all and the mids are lacking vibrance.
- they suffer from data loss if you are further than 2 meters from the transmitter; that kind of sucks because the whole point of having bluetooth headphones is that you have freedom of movement.
- and last but not least, very pricey; for this much money you can get much better headphones
if you can get a good deal on them than they are worth it (like 50 ponds tops) because you would be getting a well build item but with an average sound quality.
Not yet tried the microphone but I did not get them for this so this will probably be a good thing to have when I eventually use it. The battery life seems good but the 'on-board' buttons are a little fiddly.
Overall very satisfied with these headphones.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm reviewing these headphones on the basis that they cost me just €50 (£36.50 as of Apr 7, 2015), and I would review them at 3 or maybe just 2 stars if they cost in excess of... Read morePublished 15 months ago by AndrewS
Great piece of gear. Very good sound for the fact that it uses bluetooth connectivity. 4 stars because it does not fit my ears perfectly and after one hour my ears hurt a bit. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Tudor B.
Decent audio quality, quite comfortable, totally recommended at the low price I got them (around 30 pounds). Totally not recomendable at the original price (80 pounds !). Read morePublished 21 months ago by Lorenzo
I use these headphones daily in the gym,they are high quality for such a reasonably priced set of headphones,slightly smaller than I'd like,but this makes them highly portable. Read morePublished 21 months ago by SJ