- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by PremiumDistributorUK when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 7O32NKDK at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on AKASO Rechargeable Battery with USB Dual Charger for AKASO V50 when you purchase 1 or more AKASO V50 Action Camera offered by PremiumDistributorUK. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on AKASO 7 in 1 Sports Camera Accessory Bundle Kits when you purchase 1 or more AKASO V50 4K Sport Action Camera offered by PremiumDistributorUK. Enter code C62APRJF at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on AKASO 14 Accessories Kit for EK7000 when you purchase 1 or more AKASO V50 4K Sport Action Camera offered by PremiumDistributorUK. Enter code BQZ6QUPP at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown CoverLondon General Insurance Company Limited
- Accidental damage cover including mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
AKASO V50 Native 4K/30fps 20MP WiFi Action Camera with EIS, Ultra HD 30m Waterproof Camera with Remote Control, 170 Degree Wide Angle, 2 Rechargeable Batteries and Mounting Accessories Kit
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEW LAUNCH PREMIUM SERIES OF AKASO EK7000: Featuring native 4K 30fps & 2.7K 30fps video recording and 20MP photos, AKASO V50 action camera lets you record ultra HD video and take stunning photos.
- SUPERB IMAGE STABLIZATION: Built-in Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) delivers steady and smooth videos in up to 4K/30fps resolution, AKASO V50 sports camera ensures excellent experience in shooting fast-moving objects.
- WATERPROOF CAMERA UP TO 100FT: Equipped with a waterproof case, you can capture your favorite underwater activities: surfing, diving and snorkeling.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: AKASO V50 action camera comes with 2 rechargeable 1050mAh high capacity battery which supports video recording up to 90 minutes.
- BUILT-IN WIFI AND HDMI OUTPUT: Just download App(iSmart DV) on your phone or tablet and connect it with this action camera, you can share your wonderful moment immediately.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Specifications: Electronic Image Stabilization/ Burst Photo/ Time Lapse Photo/ Time Lapse Video/ Slow Motion Movie/ Fast Motion Movie/ Wind Noise Reduction/
Auto Low Light/White Balance/ Loop Recording/ H.265 Video Encoder/ Sound Record/ Drive Mode/ Bluetooth/ HDMI.
Native 4K/30fps Video RecordingAKASO V50 Action camera features native 4K 30fps and 2.7K 30fps video recording & 20MP image
which enables you to record every moment on the road and capture every stunning view under the sea.
Stable Footage With EISWith the integrated Electronic Image Stabilization.
Just enable EIS and AKASO V50 action camera can deliver spectacularly smooth and steady videos in phenomenal 4K.
Instant SharingStay connected with built-in Bluetooth and 2.4Ghz WiFi. Your AKASO V50 action camera can seamlessly connect to your smart phone
giving you the opportunity to share your pictures and videos directly to social media.
Warm TipHigh Class 10 Micro SD Card up to 64GB is Highly Recommended for Native 4K Action Camera (Micro SD card is not included).
What's in the Box:1x AKASO V50 Action Camera
1x 2.4G Remote Control
2x 1050mAh Battery
1x Waterproof Case
1x Bicycle Stand
1x Helmet Mounts
1 x Protective Backdoor
1x USB Cable
1x Lens Cloth
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It arrived quickly and on the face of things it looks very similar to the last one with the exception of the square lens on the waterproof housing rather than the round. This makes it look far more similar to the market leading action cameras.
The previous camera was very good...this one is superb. The image quality is even better than the last and thanks to the image stabilisation the videos are also crisp and clear even when moving which makes it perfect for sports.
The camera comes with an included remote that makes operating it while it's attached to a helmet much easier.
Not only does the camera record beautiful video but it also takes fantastic 20MP still photos and can innately switch to slow-motion capture.
I would highly recommend this to someone looking for an action camera or to those who want an upgrade from the last iteration.
I have owned it now for 2 months. I wanted to give it some time before writing this review so I could give a considered and true reflection of what's it is like to own.
The camera is really well made, and very simple to use. It comes with tonnes of extra mounts and attachements, none of which I have used yet as I tend to prefer shooting photos and video holding the camera. The rear facing screen is more than usable, and the 4 buttons are really simple to use and navigate around the cameras settings and options.
The photos the camera takes are spectacular. The extra context you get in the picture as a result of the wide angle lens makes for a really immersive experience. The videos are also really good quality. I tend to stick with shooting in HD as neither my laptop or TV has 4K, so shooting in 4K would be a waste of memory space. I purchased a 64MB SanDisk memory card. Make sure you purchase the right type as the wrong one will mean the camera can not store the moving image to the memory card quickly enough. The details for this can be found in the camera description and other people have mentioned it in their reviews.
So in summary, if you don't want to pay inflated GoPro prices then this is really the camera for you.
I haven’t needed to read the manual, it was just so easy to set up. The remote control i found is very useful, whenever the cats came into screenshot i simply pressed record. I found the wide angle lens incredibly useful especially when i have one of my cats hiding away wiggling its bum waiting to pounce on the other unsuspecting cat. I used the app on iOS, that was also easy to setup too. There was one thing bothering me though, the batteries are said to last 90 minutes but after 20 minuets recording the battery light went to amber and 15 minutes later went to red. This camera is more than suitable for my needs but some straps included with the camera would have been better than a few thin cable ties.
I hope my review is helpful in any way. Thank you.❤️
Overall I would give it more stars but I can't it only goes up to 5/5 but I would buy this again and again because it's so good. Very happy with this purchase, will look forward to using it abroad. Finally the support is responsive I sent an email about something and they got back to me within 24 hours, Thanks Akaso
Most recent customer reviews