Customer reviews

AIRTRACKS SNOWBOARD SET - BOARD PLACES WIDE 159- SOFTBINDING SAVAGE M - SB BAG
Item Shape: Boardlenght 159 cm|Size: Binding M|Change
Price:£219.00+ £7.90 shipping

on 1 March 2014
Paid for itself in one trip to the Alps. I'm an intermediate boarder and I've rented a number of "brand name" boards before. Having used the Airtrack board in the Swiss Alps - Wengen and surroundings - on piste - for a week, I cannot tell the difference between it and the boards I've used before. For me, there is a load of hype around ski and boarding equipment. If you don't board to win competitions, I recommend picking this very inexpensive board up. You can always upgrade the bindings, if you like - but they are sturdy enough.
I have to admit, I was slightly nervous when I bought this set, but it turns out to be a real bargain :-)
6 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 18 December 2014
I recently brought a place in the Alps and wanted a snowboard for whilst I was out there. As most people already you'll struggle to hire a board for 2 weeks for the cost of this package.

I was a little concerned over the price when I ordered it but if you're not a competitive snowboarder then this is a great buy.
|0Comment|Report abuse