We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fitted in seconds
- Stunning picture quality
- Crystal clear stereo sound
- Works through walls and ceilings
- Sends signals all round your home
- Automatically switches to your VCR when required
- DigiConnector means no spare SCART socket required on your set top box
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The DigiSender contains all you need to send video and hi-fi quality audio to another TV in your home without wiring. It accieves this by using the very latest in super high frequency wireless technology that provides exceptionally high quality picture and Hi-Fi stereo sound. You can use this pack to relay signals from your existing DigiBox to other TVs in your home. It is also compatable with any other equipment that has a SCART or A/V output such as ONDigital receivers, VCRs, CCTV equipment, DVD players and Digital cameras. No messy setting up - fitted in seconds! Watch Sky TV all round your home without wiring Sends crystal clear Hi-Fi stereo sound Automatically switches to your VCR when tapes are played Sends remote signals back to your DigiBox/VCR Add additional receivers to other TVs around your home Transmitts up to 100metres clear line of sight (20-30metres in your home) Rock solid picture with Phase Locked Loop frequency control Sky digital Home VCR DVD players CCTV cameras View an independent test report A built in magic eye feature enables you to use your remote control wherever your DigiSender receiver is installed
- DigiSender transmitter
- DigiSender receiver
- 9-volt DC power supply
- IR emitter
- Instruction booklet
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
On setting up the digisender I had a very marked strobing which I pinpointed to the wireless LAN set up for my computers, having managed to alleviate the problem, though not entirely eliminate it, my wife operated the microwave oven in the next room - that is when you realise the shielding on this equipment is seriously defective.
All in all an expensive lesson in when wireless is less. A pity you have to buy the product before finding out it's shortcomings. Hope this helps someone to avoid a costly trial.
1. When connecting transmitter, you should have it as far away from anything that may cause interference as possible, like a television (?) Same goes for the receiver on your second tv.
2. The 'magic eye' infra red remote control relay should be positioned near your transmitting equipment's infra red output. Be wary of other appliances nearby which also transmit infra red. Found at first couldnt change the channel of the TV because of the magic eye in the way! This is definitely what I found the most fiddly part, but when you get the position of it, it's worth it.
3. Some intereference from microwave oven and occasionally from possible power tools from neighbours, but on the whole very good!
1. Apart from magic eye fiddling, very easy to set up.
2. Remote relay works a treat.
3. Quality picture and nice stereo sound.
3. Works with other systems as well, eg DVD, video, stereo.
4. Both neighbours have Sky and had no problems with channel switching. Not sure if they have their own Digisenders though.
Hope this is some help!
Plug in the receiver box into the required TV (WARNING - your second TV needs a scart socket, otherwise you have to purchase a separate co-axial adapter).
Switch on the two boxes and away you go!
An excellent picture and sound quality, with the ability to change your satellite channels from the second TV set (You have to purchase the correct remote for your satellite).
I'm very impressed with this piece of kit as you can set it up in a few minutes and have satellite tv in your bedroom without having to run in any additional wiring.
You can also purchase additional receivers and have satellite in all of your bedrooms or even the toilet if you so wish!!!
Forget wires around the house, if you want to extend your Sky, DVD / Video to other rooms around the house this is the way to go. Highly recommended!
As for the product itself, it sends perfect digital quality pictures to the second TV which is matched by the sound. The only problem I have found is the signal can interfere with other things (I have wireless broadband which was affected, for example) but this should not put anyone off purchasing as unless there are many different wireless products being used in the same house this can be overcome by simply changing the signal channel using a simple, accessible switch on the back of the sender unit.
All in all, this is an excellent product that is simple to use and, indeed, set up. I have marked down one star simply because of its price which I feel is high compared to others on the market, although if you want to be certain you are getting a quality product and are prepared to pay for peace of mind, this is the one for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this device for using the love film app and when i went to use it the app turns 90 degree's and then locks up. Read morePublished on 4 Jun. 2014 by steven jarvis
I've been using this unit for over a year, without a hitch. It's easy to set up and provides great picture quality. Read morePublished on 14 Mar. 2004
The two stars in this rating are considering the video signal and good picture quality received. As for the remote sending facility...NIGHTMARE.... Read morePublished on 6 Jan. 2004