on 5 May 2014
this is a half decent PC, looks really cool :) processor is good runs most games on medium, it has onboard graphics because the processor is a APU, defiantly need to buy a graphics card for this machine though.

I come into some problems due to my monitor and I rang ADMI and they even rang me back because of the phones charges, and they diagnosed the problem for me.

only con with this build is the mother board can only take socket FM2 processors, which only happens to be AMD A series APU and trinity, which are all dual core so aren't the strongest of Processors.
all in all this is a nice PC for the price and I would recommend using this company again.
on 11 July 2014
Cheap for a gaming PC but still plays on high settings smooth. Games such as Skyrim, Total War Rome 2 and Rising Sun. Very quite. Hardly makes a sound. Looks great with all the green LEDs. Even got Saints Row 4 for free! Amazing customer service and fast delivery. Can put nothing wrong.
on 14 October 2014
Amazed at the price of this now I've seen what it can do, I've had it running Skyrim on ultra settings with no fps lag. I'm very happy with this purchase and have already recommended this to friends and family. High end gaming PC for standard desktop price, bargain.
on 1 November 2016
Do not recommend, product was not brand new, the hard drive had previously been repaired. Seller not interested, implied I had changed it myself. Would not recommend this seller as genuine.
on 1 July 2014
had to change memory but they fixed it
on 21 December 2014
It boots up all I can say at the moment because it a Xmas present but experience with pc's tells me it be just fine
on 29 August 2015
Not many games will run at high fps but apart from that very quick and looks very good.
on 24 August 2016
I need to know if it runs games like Rust, Dayz,ext, pls replay
on 27 November 2015